• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Submit Your Order Today for December Commissionable Sales | Don't Miss Out!

In summary, the speaker forgot to enter an individual order yesterday and is wondering if submitting it with a date of December 31st will count towards December's commissionable sales or January's. The answer is that it will count towards January's sales. The speaker also mentions waiting to submit a larger order as a January show to maximize points towards an incentive trip. They suggest talking to their upline or recruiter to find out more about the requirements for earning the trip.
adauw
I have an individual order that I forgot to enter in yesterday. If I enter it in today and submit today but put the order date as 12/31, will it still count towards the commissionable sales for December or will it only count for January? TIA!!

it will count for January!

That is a January sale. Sorry. It would be the same if you had a show yesterday, dated yesterday but submitted today... Jan sales.

Yes, and if it's dated December it won't count toward January promotions.

raebates said:
Yes, and if it's dated December it won't count toward January promotions.

This is why when DH said a co-worker of his wants to order a 7-piece Executive set and isn't in a hurry, I decided to wait a couple of days and submit it as a January show. No point in having that many points apply towards an incentive trip that I'm not going to earn.

NooraK said:
This is why when DH said a co-worker of his wants to order a 7-piece Executive set and isn't in a hurry, I decided to wait a couple of days and submit it as a January show. No point in having that many points apply towards an incentive trip that I'm not going to earn.

Submit it during triple point days to get even more out of it!

NooraK said:

So, since this is my first year, I don't know what is needed for the incentive trip. Is it hard to earn???

Dottie,You need to talk to your upline or recruiter. There are various options for the earning incentive trips. If you stay a consultant with no one under you, the average is about 53,000 points. And the when's where's and hows should be reveled on January 4th I think at the kick off meetings beheld on the 4th all over the country. So find out where you should go for all that cool info!

1. What is "Too Late for December?"

"Too Late for December" is a holiday-inspired cookbook filled with delicious recipes for all your December celebrations. It includes dishes for Christmas, Hanukkah, and New Year's Eve, as well as cozy winter comfort foods.

2. Who is the author of "Too Late for December?"

The author of "Too Late for December" is a team of Pampered Chef consultants who are passionate about cooking and sharing their love for delicious food with others.

3. Are the recipes in "Too Late for December" easy to follow?

Yes, the recipes in "Too Late for December" are designed to be user-friendly and easy to follow. They include step-by-step instructions and helpful tips to ensure success in the kitchen.

4. Can I purchase "Too Late for December" online?

Yes, "Too Late for December" can be purchased through the Pampered Chef website or through a Pampered Chef consultant. It is also available for purchase at select retail locations.

5. Are there any special offers or discounts for purchasing "Too Late for December"?

Yes, Pampered Chef often runs promotions and discounts for "Too Late for December" during the holiday season. Check the website or with a Pampered Chef consultant for current deals and offers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• angelkatey
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
angelkatey
  • finley1991
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
finley1991
  • gilliandanielle