1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Sales Too late for december?

1. adauw

adauw Novice Member

I have an individual order that I forgot to enter in yesterday. If I enter it in today and submit today but put the order date as 12/31, will it still count towards the commissionable sales for December or will it only count for January? TIA!!

Jan 1, 2010
  2. mscharf

mscharf Advanced Member

it will count for January!

Jan 1, 2010
  3. chefcharity

chefcharity Advanced Member

That is a January sale. Sorry. It would be the same if you had a show yesterday, dated yesterday but submitted today... Jan sales.

Jan 1, 2010
  4. raebates

raebates Legend Member Staff Member

Yes, and if it's dated December it won't count toward January promotions.

Jan 1, 2010
  5. NooraK

NooraK Legend Member Gold Member

This is why when DH said a co-worker of his wants to order a 7-piece Executive set and isn't in a hurry, I decided to wait a couple of days and submit it as a January show. No point in having that many points apply towards an incentive trip that I'm not going to earn.

Jan 1, 2010
  6. wadesgirl

wadesgirl Legend Member Gold Member

Submit it during triple point days to get even more out of it!

Jan 1, 2010
  7. cookingwithdot

cookingwithdot Advanced Member Gold Member

So, since this is my first year, I don't know what is needed for the incentive trip. Is it hard to earn???

8. pampered1224

pampered1224 Legacy Member Silver Member

Dottie,

You need to talk to your upline or recruiter. There are various options for the earning incentive trips. If you stay a consultant with no one under you, the average is about 53,000 points. And the when's where's and hows should be reveled on January 4th I think at the kick off meetings beheld on the 4th all over the country. So find out where you should go for all that cool info!

Jan 1, 2010
Have something to add?

Draft saved Draft deleted