• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Start Your Culinary Adventure as a Pampered Chef Consultant

In summary, Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that offers high-quality kitchen tools, cookware, and pantry staples. To become a consultant, you can sign up online or through a current consultant and purchase a starter kit. The cost of the starter kit varies, but it includes necessary tools and training materials. Being a Pampered Chef consultant comes with benefits such as flexible hours, the ability to work from home, and discounts on products. Prior cooking or sales experience is not required, as the company provides training and support for success.
Love this! Especially since I'm going to be a grandma for the first time in November!

chocolate is the answer funny312158794_n.jpg

Congratulations! ...Greg's??

No- my daughter Stephanie who lives in Minneapolis. But Greg and Anna have assured me in a couple of years I'll have more.

So true!

grandma was here7209_n.jpg

Congratulations, Deb! We don't have any actual grandchildren, but we have nine honorary grandchildren. They're wonderful!You'll need to get a sign I saw a couple of weeks ago:T. G. I. F.
This Grandma Is Fabulous!

What is Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that offers high-quality kitchen tools, cookware, and pantry staples to make cooking and entertaining easier and more enjoyable.

How do I become a Pampered Chef consultant?

To become a Pampered Chef consultant, you can either sign up online or through a current consultant. You will be required to purchase a starter kit, which includes all the necessary tools and training materials to get your business started.

How much does it cost to become a Pampered Chef consultant?

The cost to become a Pampered Chef consultant varies depending on the starter kit you choose. The basic starter kit is $109, but there are also larger kits available for $159 or $259. These kits include products worth much more than the cost, so it's a great value.

What are the benefits of being a Pampered Chef consultant?

There are many benefits to being a Pampered Chef consultant, including flexible hours, the ability to work from home, and the opportunity to earn extra income. You also get to be a part of a supportive community of fellow consultants and receive discounts on Pampered Chef products.

Do I need to have prior cooking or sales experience to become a Pampered Chef consultant?

No, you do not need any prior cooking or sales experience to become a Pampered Chef consultant. The company provides training and support to help you build your business and succeed as a consultant. All you need is a passion for cooking and a willingness to learn.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • Cook1