• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Tons of Pampered Chef Items for Sale:) No Longer Selling

In summary, Michelle is selling her PC business. She has been diligently working to inventory everything and wants to sell everything. She is willing to negotiate shipping.
ChefMichele1
Hi all,
As of this month, I am no longer going to sell PC. . . at least for now. I have been dilegently working in my office to inventory everything (thank goodness we do PC, cuz if I had to inventory like other DS companies I would've given up a long time ago. . . lol). I've never sold anything on here before so bear with me. I put everything in an excel spreadsheet so I guess pm me if you would like to see it. I need to sell everything and am willing to negotiate. Shipping is from Cleveland, OH 44130. Thanks in advance:):love:

Ok, so does anyone know how to attach an excel spreadsheet to a pm or do I need to email it directly? I'm at work and don't have a lot of time to figure it out. . . please help:)

Don't know how to attach to a private message but can you email me at [email protected]. Thanks.
Annie

Michelle, I sent youa PM.

Steph

Last edited:
Please also e-mail a copy to [email protected]. I'm sorry, but from what I've seen, there isn't a way to attach to PMs here. I could be wrong, but I didn't see anything when I tried.At one time someone put their list as an 'out of office' message on their gmail account. When an e-mail was sent to the addy, the list was automatically sent out. You might want to look into this.

Hi All,
Thanks for your respones. I will send the list to everyone else this morning. I work full-time so I will keep popping on here throughout the day. I have a Paypal account for CS and MyDesigns purposes to send money, does anyone know how I receive money through the account? Please help:)
Thanks,
Michele

ChefMichele1 said:
Hi All,
Thanks for your respones. I will send the list to everyone else this morning. I work full-time so I will keep popping on here throughout the day. I have a Paypal account for CS and MyDesigns purposes to send money, does anyone know how I receive money through the account? Please help:)
Thanks,
Michele

To receive money: give them your id (usually your email address). They'll "send money" and it will be there. If it's not instant cash you have to "accept" it (there is a fee). The other option is for you to send an invoice. At your paypal account there is a tab for that too - can't remember exactly what it says... Giving them the email associated with your account is safe as long as you keep your password to yourself.

I would love the email also.
Thanks in advance!

please email me a list also. I am just starting out so I could use some other things
[email protected]

Thanks
Karen

I didn't receive the list today when you did your mailing...please email me
[email protected]

I also have not received your list from the first day you posted:
please email it to:
[email protected]
or
[email protected]

Thanks so much
I could come and pick the stuff up!!;)

Last edited:
has anyone got an email regarding this? I havent or havent seen it come through. Could you please re send it to me [email protected] thanks

I would like your list too. [email protected].
Also, I have some items I am interested in selling, and would
like your phone number so that we can share experience of
parting with some of our new, in the box, PC products, through
Chefsuccess.com. I need someone to tell me how to start my own
thread. I would like to do a similar posting, and not be hijacking yours.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• 1PamperedMommy
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
1PamperedMommy
  • adauw
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
adauw
  • leshelman