1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Tons of old mini's

1. babywings76

babywings76 Legend Member Gold Member

Here's the bad thing about sending out mini's as your invites...

I had a bunch of shows lined up, so I ordered mini's to use. Between having shows canceling/rescheduling and having hosts decide they wanted to do the invites themselves (phone and e-mail), I ended up ordering too many. This happened before Christmas, too. So now I have 2 winter packs and 4 Fall packs left over. I hate that I wasted money. Now I don't know what to do with them. There's just too many to leave places (I don't go to that many places, that often). I think the winter ones I can hand out next Christmas season to people that I bump into (letting them know the prices are outdated, etc.)-- but 4 packs of Fall ones?

Mar 24, 2009
  2. I would still put a label on it "Though this catalog is old, look inside and you'll be sold" etc.

Leave them at nail parlors, salons, car washes, daycare, give them out at booths, etc. Don't waste....and even though you don't "go" to those places ---- GO there and just ask...can I leave some catalogs for your clients? The worst thing they would say is NO.

Be positive and go for it

3. babywings76

babywings76 Legend Member Gold Member

True, I should go and ask to leave a few at each location. I've been such a chicken at doing this in the past.

Mar 24, 2009
  4. You have nothing to lose..., and grab one of their business cards so you remember where you've gone...its nice to refer business there also!

Have something to add?

Draft saved Draft deleted