• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Save Money on Invitations: Unused Mini's for Sale - Limited Time Offer!

In summary, the conversation discusses the dilemma of having leftover mini catalogs after ordering too many for upcoming shows. Suggestions for what to do with the extra catalogs include using them as a free gift with purchase or as a giveaway on social media or at local events. The conversation also encourages taking a positive approach and reaching out to various locations to leave catalogs for potential customers.
babywings76
Gold Member
Here's the bad thing about sending out mini's as your invites...

I had a bunch of shows lined up, so I ordered mini's to use. Between having shows canceling/rescheduling and having hosts decide they wanted to do the invites themselves (phone and e-mail), I ended up ordering too many. This happened before Christmas, too. So now I have 2 winter packs and 4 Fall packs left over. I hate that I wasted money. Now I don't know what to do with them. There's just too many to leave places (I don't go to that many places, that often). I think the winter ones I can hand out next Christmas season to people that I bump into (letting them know the prices are outdated, etc.)-- but 4 packs of Fall ones?

I would still put a label on it "Though this catalog is old, look inside and you'll be sold" etc.

Leave them at nail parlors, salons, car washes, daycare, give them out at booths, etc. Don't waste....and even though you don't "go" to those places ---- GO there and just ask...can I leave some catalogs for your clients? The worst thing they would say is NO.

Be positive and go for it

True, I should go and ask to leave a few at each location. I've been such a chicken at doing this in the past.

You have nothing to lose..., and grab one of their business cards so you remember where you've gone...its nice to refer business there also!

Hi there, I can understand your frustration with having extra mini's leftover. It can be difficult to predict how many to order, especially when shows get cancelled or rescheduled. One idea could be to offer them as a free gift with purchase for any orders placed during the fall season. This way, you can still get some use out of them and your customers will appreciate the added bonus. Another option could be to offer them as a giveaway on your social media pages or at a local event. This way, you can reach a wider audience and potentially gain new customers. I hope these suggestions help and don't worry, we've all been there with leftover inventory. Keep up the great work!

1. What are "Tons of Old Mini's"?

"Tons of Old Mini's" is a phrase used to describe a large collection of vintage miniature objects, typically referring to toys or collectibles from past decades.

2. Where can I find "Tons of Old Mini's"?

You can often find "Tons of Old Mini's" at antique shops, flea markets, or online marketplaces such as eBay or Etsy. You may also come across them at garage sales or estate sales.

3. How much do "Tons of Old Mini's" typically cost?

The cost of "Tons of Old Mini's" can vary greatly depending on the rarity, condition, and demand for the specific items in the collection. Some may be sold as a set, while others may be priced individually.

4. Are "Tons of Old Mini's" valuable?

Some "Tons of Old Mini's" can be quite valuable, especially if they are rare or in mint condition. However, the value of these items is ultimately determined by the market and what collectors are willing to pay for them.

5. How can I tell if "Tons of Old Mini's" are authentic?

The best way to ensure the authenticity of "Tons of Old Mini's" is to do research or consult with an expert. Look for any identifying marks or labels on the items, and compare them to known authentic versions. Be wary of any suspiciously cheap or mass-produced items that may be counterfeit.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jtherrien
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Sarahbeth71187
  • babywings76
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Melissa78
  • LazyEyelids