• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Tons of New Spring Stuff

dannyzmom

Legend Member
Gold Member
Apr 11, 2005
My husband is going to kill me if I don't get rid of some of this overabundance of stuff I have - if anyone wants/needs some of the new spring products - email me with your offer + shipping from 30373 - I have duplicates of most everything!

Jan 24, 2006
I also have a lot of extra stuff and we will be moving within a year and have decided it is time to DOWNSIZE. Please e-mail me privately at [email protected] with what you need and/or I will send you a list of what I have.

Jan 24, 2006
I will compile my list this weekend...I was busy last night at work...and get it out to everyone. Is it o.k. if I post it here on the site or do I have to do it privately?

C

cookingabcs

public post

I would be interested in it as well. I think posting it publicly would prevent all the "Can you send it to me too.. thanks" postings.:D

DebPC

Legacy Member
Staff member
Apr 14, 2004
After thinking about it. The above post is ok. It's a fine point. The products and prices aren't listed- only a post saying she has some available. All the details can take place privately. I would request that those interested would please email her directly as not to clog the thread and that those posting that type of post make their profile email accessable so people can do that.

cat

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Jan 1, 2006
Actually...

In the Trading Post Rules (first post) by Greg, it says we are not supposed to sell current PC items.

But I guess we forget that sometimes!:eek: