• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Sell Current PC Items on the Trading Post?

Yes, you are correct. I apologize for the confusion. The Trading Post is for discontinued and older items only.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
My husband is going to kill me if I don't get rid of some of this overabundance of stuff I have - if anyone wants/needs some of the new spring products - email me with your offer + shipping from 30373 - I have duplicates of most everything!

Interested, email me what is available. I especially am interested in a pitcher trivets and towels.

I'm interested, e-mail me what you have [email protected]. Thanks

I am interested in what you have left too.My e-mail is [email protected]
Thanks,
Tina

I also have a lot of extra stuff and we will be moving within a year and have decided it is time to DOWNSIZE. Please e-mail me privately at [email protected] with what you need and/or I will send you a list of what I have.

Please email me both of the lists [email protected] I am very interested in what ever is available.Thanks Amber

Hi dannyzmom,
I tried emailing you but it kept getting bounced back please email with your list of available items.

[email protected]:D

I will compile my list this weekend...I was busy last night at work...and get it out to everyone. Is it o.k. if I post it here on the site or do I have to do it privately?

public postI would be interested in it as well. I think posting it publicly would prevent all the "Can you send it to me too.. thanks" postings.:D

i dont think u can publicly post new products

I think you can! Greg or Deb~do you have an answer for us?:)

You can post anything that has been discontinued. Current items from the catalog cannot.

Will you email me a list also?

Thanks!

After thinking about it. The above post is ok. It's a fine point. The products and prices aren't listed- only a post saying she has some available. All the details can take place privately. I would request that those interested would please email her directly as not to clog the thread and that those posting that type of post make their profile email accessable so people can do that.

Actually...In the Trading Post Rules (first post) by Greg, it says we are not supposed to sell current PC items.

But I guess we forget that sometimes!:eek:

What is included in the "Tons of New Spring Stuff" collection?

The "Tons of New Spring Stuff" collection includes a variety of new kitchen tools, cookware, and bakeware perfect for spring cooking and entertaining.

Are these products only available for a limited time?

No, the "Tons of New Spring Stuff" collection is a permanent addition to our product line and will be available for purchase year-round.

Can I use my consultant discount on these new products?

Yes, as a Pampered Chef consultant, you can use your discount on any of the "Tons of New Spring Stuff" items to stock your own kitchen or to sell to your customers.

Do these new products come with a warranty?

Yes, all of our Pampered Chef products come with a satisfaction guarantee and a limited warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.

Can I host a party to showcase the "Tons of New Spring Stuff" collection?

Absolutely! Hosting a Pampered Chef party is a great way to earn free and discounted products, and your guests will love getting their hands on the latest spring items.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• MHPampered
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
MHPampered
  • Brenda Rutko
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • ChefKeender