• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

A Successful Show: 16 Guests, 1 September Booking, & Delicious Food!

In summary, your host had a great show with 16 guests. She was already calling guests who didn't show up and was getting ready to get more orders from people she knew weren't coming.
Shawnna
Gold Member
I had a great show tonight. My host had 16 guests...1 outside order...and I got 1 booking for September. She was at 701.00 when I left and already calling her guest who didn't show up and getting ready to get more outside orders from people she knew weren't coming.

I had her call everyone today to bring their ugliest wooden spoon...only 4 people remembered...and one was an older PC bamboo spoon that had been burned on the edges.

I made 7 layer southwest salad and stars and stripes dessert pizza...there wasn't a bite left.

Congratulations on what sounds like a great show.

woohoo congrats!

Great show!!

It looks like a lot of people are having great July's. Congrat's.

Congrats!!

I don't like the tonightshow since Leno left.

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
I don't like the tonightshow since Leno left.

Ok, thank God I wasn't the only one who first thought that was what this was about.

Congratulations on your great show! Let us know how much it's up to once she gets all those other orders. Sounds like your host is on the ball.

What made this show so great for me was that the mnl picked up a catalog at my restaurant and asked her dnl to contact me. She contacted me thru my website and asked about doing a show asap. So, I didn't know her, had never seen her before, and she didn't know me either. But, when I arrived at her home 30 minutes early her guests were already arriving to visit. I knew 1 of her guests from a previous show. However over half had never attended a show before. They are all excited about the show in September.

Just submitted this show...comm. sales was at $832.97. This host earned 240 in free products and used 1 of her 3 half-price.

Very cool! Congrats! Whoo Hoo.....very nice indeed!

What are the benefits of having a successful show with 16 guests?

A successful show with 16 guests means a larger audience for your products and potentially more sales. It also creates a fun and lively atmosphere for guests to interact and try out the products.

How can I ensure that I get a September booking at my show?

One way to secure a September booking is to offer a special promotion or discount for guests who book a show during that month. You can also mention the benefits of hosting a show in September, such as exclusive seasonal products or limited-time offers.

What are some tips for keeping my guests engaged during the show?

To keep your guests engaged, make sure to have interactive demonstrations and involve them in the cooking process. Encourage them to ask questions and offer samples of the delicious food being prepared. You can also incorporate fun games or raffles to keep the energy high.

What types of delicious food can I prepare for my show?

There are endless possibilities for delicious food to prepare at your show! Some popular options include appetizers, main dishes, desserts, and even cocktails. You can also showcase a variety of recipes that utilize Pampered Chef products to highlight their versatility.

How can I make my show a success with only 16 guests?

The key to a successful show with 16 guests is to make it personal and intimate. Take the time to get to know your guests and their needs, and tailor your demonstrations and product recommendations to them. Also, encourage them to invite friends and family to future shows, which can help grow your audience and potential bookings.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
quiverfull7
  • Adrian
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Sheila
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD