• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Tomato Bruschetta Recipe: Satisfy Your Host's Request!

In summary, to make Delicious Tomato Bruschetta, you will need Roma tomatoes, fresh basil, garlic, extra virgin olive oil, balsamic vinegar, salt, and black pepper. To prepare the tomatoes, slice and dice them and place them in a mixing bowl. You can use dried basil as a substitute for fresh. To assemble the bruschetta, toast baguette slices, mix the tomato mixture with basil, garlic, oil, vinegar, salt, and pepper, and spoon onto the baguette slices. While best served fresh, the tomato mixture can be made ahead of time and stored in the fridge for up to 24 hours before assembling the bruschetta.
Sooner PC
Does anyone have a recipe for Tomato Bruscetta?? I have a host that insist upon having this.

Boomer Sooner
Shannon Overstreet

Here you go. I got this out of the Pampered Chef Classics Cookbook! I wish they would bring this one back, because my MIL wants one so bad!

Attachments

• lastscan.jpg
    lastscan.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 526
Thank youThank you -

Boomer Sooner
Shannon

1. What ingredients do I need to make the Delicious Tomato Bruschetta?

To make the Delicious Tomato Bruschetta, you will need 6 Roma tomatoes, 1/4 cup of chopped fresh basil, 1 clove of minced garlic, 2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil, 1 tablespoon of balsamic vinegar, 1/4 teaspoon of salt, and 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper.

2. How do I prepare the tomatoes for the bruschetta?

To prepare the tomatoes, start by slicing them in half and removing the seeds. Then, dice the tomatoes into small pieces and place them in a mixing bowl.

3. Can I use dried basil instead of fresh?

While fresh basil is recommended for the best flavor, you can use dried basil as a substitute. Use 1/2 teaspoon of dried basil for every 1 tablespoon of fresh basil.

4. How do I assemble the bruschetta?

To assemble the bruschetta, first toast slices of baguette in the oven until golden brown. Then, mix the diced tomatoes with chopped basil, minced garlic, olive oil, balsamic vinegar, salt, and black pepper. Spoon the tomato mixture onto the toasted baguette slices and serve immediately.

5. Can I make this recipe ahead of time?

While the bruschetta is best served fresh, you can make the tomato mixture ahead of time and store it in the fridge for up to 24 hours. Assemble the bruschetta right before serving for the best taste and texture.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sooner PC
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
cmdtrgd
  • Sooner PC
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies