• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is the Large Bar Pan Suitable for Making a Rectangle Stone?

In summary, to season your rectangle stone before first use, wash it with hot water, dry it, spread vegetable oil, and heat it in a cold oven at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 15 minutes. It is not safe to use the large bar pan in the microwave, as it is designed for oven use only. After using the rectangle stone, let it cool before cleaning it with hot water and mild dish soap. Avoid using harsh chemicals or abrasive materials. It is not recommended to use metal utensils on the large bar pan, as they can scratch the surface. To prevent food from sticking, properly season the stone, lightly oil the surface, preheat it, and avoid high temperatures. Let the stone cool completely before removing food to
floccies
I just had a host request this, I've never made it.

It looks fairly easy.

It says rectangle stone.

Is that what you all use? Does anyone use the large bar pan?

I've made this a ton - and I've always used the Bar Pan.

This is a fast, fairly cheap, and easy recipe - and everyone always loves it!

Plus - it can be made with just Kit Products!

DELISH! Is all I can say!

very good recipe! I usually leave tomatoes off of half b/c someone always says they don't eat them. It's yummy both ways.

Totally agree!! But then again dough,cheese,mayo & tomatoes...how could it be bad!! ;)

I love making this recipe. I think my Director said she made it for the first two years! So good.

Make sure you use a large scoop for put the mixture on the pizza. It'll make the guests think they need it :)

I have always used the bar pan for it. My theory is why should I try to make something round or square when it already fits in the bar pan, ha!!

I LOVE this recipe!!!!!!! I even do a version of it on french bread slices when I am wanting it and not wanting to fix the whole recipe.

One HUGE tip though - DO NOT....and I repeat, DO NOT use Miracle Whip in place of the mayonnaise! :yuck::yuck::yuck:

1. How do I season my rectangle stone before using it for the first time?

To season your rectangle stone, start by washing it with hot water and drying it thoroughly. Then, spread a thin layer of vegetable oil over the entire surface of the stone. Place the stone in a cold oven and heat it to 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 15 minutes. Let it cool before using it for the first time.

2. Can the large bar pan be used in a microwave?

No, the large bar pan is not microwave safe. It is specially designed for oven use only.

3. How do I clean my rectangle stone after using it?

After using your rectangle stone, allow it to cool completely before cleaning it. Use a scraper or brush to remove any food residue, then wash it with hot water and a small amount of mild dish soap. Avoid using harsh chemicals or abrasive materials, as they can damage the stone.

4. Can I use metal utensils on the large bar pan?

No, it is not recommended to use metal utensils on the large bar pan as they can scratch the surface of the stone. Instead, use silicone, nylon, or wooden utensils to avoid damaging the stone.

5. How do I prevent my food from sticking to the rectangle stone?

To prevent sticking, it is important to properly season the stone before using it. You can also lightly oil the surface before placing food on it. Additionally, make sure to preheat the stone before placing food on it and avoid using high temperatures, as this can cause food to stick. Finally, allow the stone to cool completely before removing food from it to prevent it from sticking.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• deanna_g
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
deanna_g
  • deanna_g
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
gailz2
  • cookingwithdot