• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Open House for Easy Toddler Meals: Mom's Share Their Tricks!

In summary, open house is a great way to show off easy toddler recipes and food ideas. Cut N Seal sandwiches are a great way to keep toddlers from taking apart their sandwiches, and the Prep bowls make it easy to measure and serve food to toddlers. The Food Chopper is great for chopping up small foods, and the Prep bowls can be used for measuring, serving, and storing food.
timbimac
I'm thinking of holding an Open House for Mom's demonstrating some easy to make food for Toddlers! Mom's are a great resource for recruits!

I had a friend tell me she uses the Cut N Seal on sandwiches for her 2 year old to help her daughtner not take apart the sandwich when eating it!

Does anyone else have any tricks using PC products or recipes they use?

Veggies cut with the Crinkle Cutter! Serve them on the Bamboo Snack Tray with the Snack Bowls filled with ranch, etc. and the kids seem to just go to town eating them because they look fun and they are served in a fun way.

As far as recipes, when I do Kids in the Kitchen shows I've had good luck with making the pizza pocket sandwiches using the Cut N Seal. I've also made the Orange Plunge-sicle in the Quick Stir Pitcher...even the little kids can help plunge away!

My two year old LOVES the A/P/C/S cause he hates "skins" and likes eating the rings of the apple. The Serrated Peeler is a great second best- love that thing.

You could demonstrate how easy it is to steam up fresh veggies rather than serving canned using the Micro cooker.

I love the Prep bowls for baby food, but they are not that toddler friendly being glass and all.
Our cookware is a busy moms dream - so easy to clean up even after letting things sit, or the burning cheese example.

Making a pasta dish in the Deep Covered Baker - I pitch that to moms cause they don't have to sit over the stove - no worries about boiling over and splashing the little ones under foot, and you can put it in, and go back to playing with your kids rather than being tied to the kitchen. Plus the pasta stays warm in the stone, not so much in a bowl or saucepan.

Tool Turn About decorated up for craft supply storage like Markers, or brushes and hair clips.

Creative Cutters - you can cut pieces of cheese or grilled cheese into fun shapes. Or my son uses them for playdough- but they make great toddler sized cookies rather than a full cookie - sugar overload.

That is all I got right now without the catalog in front of me. Check out the threads that this one brought up, there is one for quick toddler meals maybe that will give you some ideas too. GL.

Mara

Be sure to show that you can use the Pizza Cutter to cut sandwiches, waffles or pancakes, and just about anything else into manageable finger food. It also works wonders on spaghetti.

The food chopper is wonderful for chopping foods up small - and you can even hide foods (veggies) inside sauces if you chop them up enough!

the Prep Bowls are a must! Great for measuring, serving, and storing foods. If there are nervous moms like me, it's wonderful to be able to measure what your child is eating!

I made most of my son's food - and all of my PC tools came in so handy for the prep work involved. I also liked the seasoning blends w/o salt to introduce my son to spices and herbs. Italian Seasoning, Dill Mix, Rosemary Herb, etc....(My son didn't like or eat a bland diet as a toddler - I think that may be partly why he is such a good eater today)

I did spaghetti in the food chopper the other day. Got it down to small enough bites for my 9 month old but not quite mush.The measure, mix & pour is GREAT for mixing formula! :D

1. What is an open house for easy toddler meals?

An open house for easy toddler meals is an event where moms can gather to share their tricks and tips for making mealtime easier with young children. It is a great opportunity to learn new ideas and recipes, as well as connect with other parents.

2. Who can attend an open house for easy toddler meals?

Any mom or caregiver of a toddler is welcome to attend an open house for easy toddler meals. We encourage you to bring your little one along as well!

3. Do I need to bring anything to the open house?

No, you do not need to bring anything to the open house. However, you are welcome to bring a favorite recipe or meal idea to share with the group.

4. How long does the open house typically last?

The open house usually lasts about 1-2 hours. This gives enough time for everyone to share their ideas and for some networking and socializing.

5. Is there a cost to attend the open house?

There is no cost to attend the open house. It is a completely free event hosted by Pampered Chef to support and connect moms in the community.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Pampered Laura
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Pampered Laura
  • etteluap70PC
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies