• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Today's webmail tip to boost sales

pampchefsarah

Gold Member
Mar 24, 2008
In today's web-mail, we were told about Gina Fitt prompting catalog hosts to suggest their 10 favorite products to guests. I read that and 'click!' Last night at a vendor fair there was one guest who told another that if she wanted to buy gifts on a budget for her kids, the best thing she could get were the Microcookers (it should be noted, I was one of 5 vendors!!). The friend looked through the entire catalog and ended up buying . . . 2 of each of the microcookers! So, yeah, this is an idea worth trying.

lauriedip

Apr 2, 2009
what webmail are we talking about?

esavvymom

Legend Member
Staff member
Sep 8, 2008
It was called "Keep your Sales Healthy During Flu Season" - I got it a little after 6pm (EST). It didn't look like the normal web-mails we get.

Janis

Novice Member
Mar 10, 2009
SUCCESS TIP:
Texas Director Gina Fitts boosts outside orders and Catalog Shows by saying to her host, "What are your 10 favorite products? Suggest those to your friends so they can enjoy them, too!" An upcoming host canceled because of a flu outbreak, but decided to do a Catalog Show instead. By recommending her own favorite products when she called friends and passed out catalogs at work, she had a $1,000 Catalog Show!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
stephaniekocala
Replies
Views
maldvs
Replies
Views
Becca_in_MD
Replies
Views