1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Sales Today's webmail tip to boost sales

1. pampchefsarah

pampchefsarah Senior Member Gold Member

In today's web-mail, we were told about Gina Fitt prompting catalog hosts to suggest their 10 favorite products to guests. I read that and 'click!' Last night at a vendor fair there was one guest who told another that if she wanted to buy gifts on a budget for her kids, the best thing she could get were the Microcookers (it should be noted, I was one of 5 vendors!!). The friend looked through the entire catalog and ended up buying . . . 2 of each of the microcookers! So, yeah, this is an idea worth trying.

2. lauriedip

lauriedip Member

what webmail are we talking about?

Nov 5, 2009
  3. esavvymom

esavvymom Legend Member Staff Member

It was called "Keep your Sales Healthy During Flu Season" - I got it a little after 6pm (EST). It didn't look like the normal web-mails we get.

Nov 5, 2009
  4. Janis

Janis Novice Member

SUCCESS TIP:
    Texas Director Gina Fitts boosts outside orders and Catalog Shows by saying to her host, "What are your 10 favorite products? Suggest those to your friends so they can enjoy them, too!" An upcoming host canceled because of a flu outbreak, but decided to do a Catalog Show instead. By recommending her own favorite products when she called friends and passed out catalogs at work, she had a $1,000 Catalog Show!

Nov 8, 2009
Have something to add?