• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Today's Webmail Tip to Boost Sales

In summary, the "Today's Webmail Tip to Boost Sales" feature is a daily email sent to Pampered Chef consultants with tips and strategies for using webmail to increase sales and grow their business. You can sign up to receive these emails through the consultant portal on the Pampered Chef website. This feature is available for all consultants and provides a variety of tips and strategies for using webmail to boost sales. Previous emails can be accessed through the archives on the consultant portal or requested to be resent if needed.
pampchefsarah
Gold Member
In today's web-mail, we were told about Gina Fitt prompting catalog hosts to suggest their 10 favorite products to guests. I read that and 'click!' Last night at a vendor fair there was one guest who told another that if she wanted to buy gifts on a budget for her kids, the best thing she could get were the Microcookers (it should be noted, I was one of 5 vendors!!). The friend looked through the entire catalog and ended up buying . . . 2 of each of the microcookers! So, yeah, this is an idea worth trying.

what webmail are we talking about?

It was called "Keep your Sales Healthy During Flu Season" - I got it a little after 6pm (EST). It didn't look like the normal web-mails we get.

SUCCESS TIP:
Texas Director Gina Fitts boosts outside orders and Catalog Shows by saying to her host, "What are your 10 favorite products? Suggest those to your friends so they can enjoy them, too!" An upcoming host canceled because of a flu outbreak, but decided to do a Catalog Show instead. By recommending her own favorite products when she called friends and passed out catalogs at work, she had a $1,000 Catalog Show!

Hello! I'm so glad you found Gina Fitt's suggestion about suggesting your 10 favorite products to guests helpful. It's always great to hear success stories like the one you shared from your vendor fair experience. The Microcookers are definitely a popular choice for budget-friendly gifts, and it's great to see that your friend ended up purchasing multiple sets. I will definitely keep this idea in mind for my future catalog shows. Thank you for sharing your experience!

1. What is the "Today's Webmail Tip to Boost Sales" feature?

The "Today's Webmail Tip to Boost Sales" is a daily email sent to Pampered Chef consultants with tips and strategies for using webmail to increase sales and grow their business.

2. How can I sign up to receive the "Today's Webmail Tip to Boost Sales" emails?

You can sign up to receive the "Today's Webmail Tip to Boost Sales" emails by going to the Pampered Chef website and navigating to the consultant portal. From there, you can select the "Today's Webmail Tip to Boost Sales" option and enter your email to subscribe.

3. Is the "Today's Webmail Tip to Boost Sales" feature available for all Pampered Chef consultants?

Yes, the "Today's Webmail Tip to Boost Sales" feature is available for all Pampered Chef consultants. It is a valuable resource for all consultants to help them grow their business and increase sales.

4. What kind of tips and strategies can I expect to receive in the "Today's Webmail Tip to Boost Sales" emails?

The "Today's Webmail Tip to Boost Sales" emails contain a variety of tips and strategies for using webmail to boost sales. This can include email marketing best practices, tips for using webmail to connect with customers, and strategies for increasing website traffic and online sales.

5. Can I access previous "Today's Webmail Tip to Boost Sales" emails if I missed one?

Yes, if you miss a "Today's Webmail Tip to Boost Sales" email, you can access previous emails by checking the archives on the consultant portal. You can also request to have the emails resent to you if you are unable to find a specific one.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
chefjeanine
Replies
Views
pampered1224
Replies
Views
dannyzmom
  • paigev71
  • Pampered Chef Sales