• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Shop Kitchen Essentials Online - Order ID: 29173801

In summary, "Today's Online Activity" is a daily feature on the Pampered Chef website that showcases a specific product or promotion. It changes every day at 12:00 AM CST and can include special offers, new products, or limited-time deals. The featured product or promotion can be purchased at any time during the day, but some promotions may have limited quantities and may sell out quickly. Most of the time, no special code is needed to redeem the featured offer and it will be automatically applied at checkout. However, "Today's Online Activity" cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts, but customers can still take advantage of other current promotions or discounts on the website.
chefkathy
Web Order ID: 29173801
Item Qty
1707 Cake Pan Set 1
2874 11" Square Griddle 1
2863 8" Sauté Pan 1
2779 Rice Cooker Plus 1
2797 Stainless Mesh Colanders 1
1332 Deep Dish Pie Plate 1

Total: $272.50

TOTAL: $272.50

Wahoo!

Too bad he didn't leave his contact info!

Nice! :d....

Woo hoo :) Gotta love HO leads!!

Awesome, Deb!!!:D

Oh, wow! Congrats girl!!! And yes, he could have saved by being the host of his own catalog show. :(

Awesome Deb!!!!

I LOVE those orders! Congratulations!

I LOVE those kinds of surprises!

Congrats!

sweet!!!!!!

Congratulations, Deb! Don't you just love those days where this happens?! Making money when going about your normal day...no asking, no nothing!!

That is an awesome order!! Congratulations!

That is awesome!! I can only imagine what his shipping was!

Nice!!! :party:

I had a customer call me yesterday to order some things for her dd to take to college.....$267 dollars later her daughter is set. I submitted it as a show so she gets the 1-% discount and a couple of her items for free (list was over $300) and you thought I had just given her a car she was so excited. That coupled with my meeting last night with 7 in attendance, and it was a good day!

Too COOL! And I thought my $135 online lead order was awesome! Just got that this week too. It must be the week for ordering online!:party:

WOW!!! That is FABULOUS!! :D :D :D

My online activity today. This is usually about what I get.......
Item Qty
2677 Jar Opener 1Total: $10.00
TOTAL: $10.00

My online activity today!$0.00
Tomorrow is another day!

We can all dream of getting such a huge online order. Thanks for giving us hope!

What is "Today's Online Activity"?

"Today's Online Activity" is a feature on the Pampered Chef website that showcases a specific product or promotion for that day. It can include special offers, new products, or limited-time deals that are only available online.

How often does "Today's Online Activity" change?

"Today's Online Activity" changes every day at 12:00 AM CST. This means that there will be a new featured product or promotion every day for our customers to take advantage of.

Can I purchase the featured product or promotion at any time during the day?

Yes, you can purchase the featured product or promotion at any time during the day. However, keep in mind that some promotions may have limited quantities and can sell out quickly, so we recommend purchasing as soon as possible.

Do I need a special code to redeem the featured offer?

In most cases, no special code is needed to redeem the featured offer. Simply add the product to your cart and the discount or promotion will be automatically applied at checkout.

Can I combine "Today's Online Activity" with other promotions or discounts?

Unfortunately, "Today's Online Activity" cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts. Only one promotion or discount can be applied per order. However, you can still take advantage of any other current promotions or discounts on our website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• toobze
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
CRuff
  • cookn' katie
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
ChefPeg
  • momoftwins