• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Todays Birthdays... 8 Sept

In summary, the featured products for today's birthdays on September 8th are the Mix 'N Chop, Quick Cooker, Food Chopper, Garlic Press, and Easy Accent Decorator. There is a special birthday promotion for 10% off these products. These gifts can also be personalized with a special message or name for the recipient. The return policy for birthday gifts is the same as the standard return policy. And, customers can have their birthday gifts shipped directly to the recipient by entering a different shipping address at checkout.
colegrovet
Gold Member
Comedian Sid Caesar is 87. Ventriloquist Willie Tyler is 69. Actor Alan Feinstein is 68. Pop singer Sal Valentino (The Beau Brummels) is 67. Author Ann Beattie is 62. Cajun singer Zachary Richard is 59. Musician Will Lee ("Late Show with David Letterman") is 57. Actress Heather Thomas is 52. Singer Aimee Mann is 49. Pop musician David Steele (Fine Young Cannibals) is 49. Actor Thomas Kretschmann is 47. R&B singer Marc Gordon (Levert) is 45. Gospel singer Darlene Zschech is 44. Alternative country singer Neko Case is 39. TV personality Brooke Burke is 38. Actor Martin Freeman is 38. Actor Henry Thomas is 38. Actor David Arquette is 38. Rock musician Richard Hughes (Keane) is 34. Actor Larenz Tate is 34. Actor Nathan Corddry is 32. R&B singer Pink is 30. Actor Jonathan Taylor Thomas is 28.

JTT is 28? Oh boy.

And my Mommy is 61!

and me! i am 27

Hello everyone! It's so amazing to see all of these talented individuals celebrating their birthdays today. As a pampered chef consultant, I know the importance of celebrating special occasions with delicious food and great company. Whether you're cooking up a storm in the kitchen or ordering in your favorite meal, I hope you all have a fantastic day filled with love, laughter, and of course, some tasty treats. Happy birthday to all!

What are the featured products for today's birthdays on September 8th?

The featured products for today's birthdays include the Mix 'N Chop, Quick Cooker, Food Chopper, Garlic Press, and Easy Accent Decorator.

Are there any special discounts or promotions for today's birthdays?

Yes, as a birthday treat, customers can enjoy 10% off their purchase of any of the featured products for today's birthdays.

Can I personalize a gift for someone celebrating their birthday on September 8th?

Yes, you can personalize any of the featured products with a special message or name for the recipient.

What is the return policy for birthday gifts?

Our return policy for birthday gifts is the same as our standard return policy. If the product is unused and in its original packaging, you can return it within 30 days for a full refund or exchange.

Can I order a birthday gift to be shipped directly to the recipient?

Yes, you can enter a different shipping address at checkout to have the birthday gift shipped directly to the recipient.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • colegrovet
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg