• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Today Is Customer Appreciation Day...

One person even said they brought their husband and it was the best Valentine's Day dinner they ever had! in summary, the author has decided to have a food drive for her local church and is hoping for good results.
chefcharity
Really just typing out my plans here to make sure I didn't miss anything....

Well, today is the day. I am hoping for some good results. I have 20 rsvp's and then a lot of maybe's. I do my cust. app. with a few friends who sell other things but the bulk of the customers showing up are mine. We found a place in town (more central location) and i traded PC products for the rental! It is a nice banquet room that can hold proabably 100 max... perfect for what we are doing.

I am serving:
chorizo dip
Potato chowder
Southwest meatloaf
Mex. Chicken Lasagna
Speedy Pork Fried Rice
the Mint Triangles
mini carrot cake cups

I borrowed a couple DCB's from my friends and I have a chafer to keep the pork dish warm.

I give out tickets for different things: rsvping, bringing a guest, buying $30 or more, etc.. so this year I was smart (I think) and made all the tickets in increments of 5 and then had my husband tear off sets of 5 last night so they are ready to go and we don't have to mess with tickets so much this time! Little administrative thing, but oh well.

OH! I stopped by a bank to invite a girl I know and told her to pass the invite on to her co-workers. The manager heard me and donated a $20 gift card for the drawing if I would set his brochures out. Well, ok.. I can do that!

I have 3 round tables for people to set and talk/eat and I'm going to put the new products on them as centerpieces for folks to look at... I'll have a special table with the green cloth that will have the gifts for people to choose from.

Beverages - tea and water. nothing fancy....

OK, think i'm good. Time to load up and go!

NAPKINS!! Knew I was forgetting something! Thanks CS! That is why I was writing it all out! LOL!!

Wow! Can't wait to hear how it goes.

good luck tell us how you did!

Thanks for the well wishing.

Not bad, Ok show. The customers liked it and the food turned out well. I got 2 bookings and they loved all the uses for the DCB.

Hey there,Wow, it sounds like you have everything planned out perfectly for your event today! I love how you were able to trade PC products for the rental of the banquet room, that was a smart move. And it's great that you have some friends who are also consultants and can help you out with borrowing some products.Your menu sounds delicious and I'm sure your guests will love it. And the idea of giving out tickets for different things is a great way to encourage participation and sales. The $20 gift card donation is a nice touch, too.I think your idea of having the new products as centerpieces on the tables is a great way to showcase them and get people interested. And having a special table for the gifts is a nice touch as well.I wish you the best of luck with your event and I hope it is a huge success for you! Don't forget those napkins ;) Let us know how it goes!

What is "Today Is Customer Appreciation Day..."?

"Today Is Customer Appreciation Day..." is a special day dedicated to showing gratitude and appreciation to our valued customers.

When is "Today Is Customer Appreciation Day..."?

"Today Is Customer Appreciation Day..." is celebrated on the first Friday of every March.

How is "Today Is Customer Appreciation Day..." celebrated?

We show our appreciation to our customers through various promotions, discounts, and special offers on this day.

Who can participate in "Today Is Customer Appreciation Day..."?

All of our customers are welcome to participate and take advantage of the special offers and promotions on "Today Is Customer Appreciation Day...".

Why is "Today Is Customer Appreciation Day..." important?

Customer Appreciation Day is important because it allows us to show our gratitude and thankfulness to our customers for their support and loyalty.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedlinda
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
karlene
  • Tracy99
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Tracy99
  • crystalscookingnow