• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Connecting with Old Friends over Pumpkin Spice Lattes at Starbucks

In summary, a group of girlfriends met at Camp Lejeune to get Pumpkin Spice Lattes and Pumpkin Scones. A lady approached Erin and asked if she used to live in Okinawa, followed closely by Erin said she still sells Pampered Chef. The woman wanted to have a party with Erin even though she has been using someone else.
erinyourpclady
Gold Member
A little background first.....I moved to Camp Lejeune in 07 and before that Virginia Beach for a couple years and before that...Okinawa. Today a group of girlfriends met there to all get Pumpkin Spice Lattes and Pumpkin scones. Right after I sat down outside with my 7 girlfriends, a lady comes up to me and says excuse me....did you used to live in Okinawa, followed closely by you used to sell Pampered Chef! I remembered her name (big kudos for me...names I can remember all the time!!)and said I still sell Pampered Chef. I gave her my card and she said she wants to have a party with me EVEN though she has been using someone here.
BTW....this is SO not the first time this has happened.........

yeah!!! that is a great way to off set the cost of your starbucks!!!!

It just goes to show you that people remember you when you do a great job!

That is what my girlfriends said...all of which are customers of mine!! This gal had a show with me in 03 or 04...in Okinawa!

How exciting! Way to go!

You had me at Starbucks! lol Good job Erin! :)

LOL Heather! WTG Erin!!

By the way we had Pumpkin Spice Lattes and Pumpkin Scones..OMGoodness they were FABULOUS!!

This is awesome! Good for you, you are obviously some Pamperlicious she wanted you back! ;)

erinyourpclady said:
By the way we had Pumpkin Spice Lattes and Pumpkin Scones..OMGoodness they were FABULOUS!!

I tried the PS iced latte... YUM and even better.... PS chai frap! O MY!:D

That's awesome! And thanks for reminding me that the Pumpkin Spiced Lattes are back - I need to go there tomorrow!! ;)

so is this pumpkin spiced latte hot or cold??? sounds good im just not a big fan of hot coffee drinks...i know i know coffee is supposed to be hot, but i love frapochinnos from starbucks yum yum!

dkitten13 said:
This is awesome! Good for you, you are obviously some Pamperlicious she wanted you back! ;)

I love the term "Pamperlicious"

pc_jessica said:
so is this pumpkin spiced latte hot or cold??? sounds good im just not a big fan of hot coffee drinks...i know i know coffee is supposed to be hot, but i love frapochinnos from starbucks yum yum!

you can have it hot or iced (on summer days it's wonderfully refreshing) :p

You had me at Pumpkin Spiced Latte ;)

That is AWESOME!!! Good for you!!!

I had one today too! One of the mom's in DD's class brought some in!!!Yummo!!!!

1. What new drinks are being offered at Starbucks today?

Today at Starbucks, they are offering a new seasonal drink called the Pumpkin Spice Latte, as well as their year-round favorites like the Caramel Macchiato and Vanilla Bean Frappuccino.

2. Are there any deals or promotions happening at Starbucks today?

Yes, today at Starbucks they are offering a buy one, get one free deal on their fall drinks from 2-6pm. They are also offering a free pastry with the purchase of a drink for Starbucks Rewards members.

3. Can I use my Starbucks gift card to pay for my drink today?

Yes, you can use your Starbucks gift card to pay for your drink today. You can also reload your card and check your balance through the Starbucks app.

4. What food options are available at Starbucks today?

Today at Starbucks, they have a variety of food options including breakfast sandwiches, pastries, and lunch items such as salads and sandwiches. They also offer a selection of snacks and packaged items.

5. Can I customize my drink order at Starbucks today?

Yes, you can customize your drink order at Starbucks today. You can choose your milk preference, add or remove flavor syrups, and ask for extra shots of espresso. You can also order your drink hot, iced, or blended.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
Replies
Views
raebates
  • twopamperedchefs
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
tabnat80