• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

toThose Who Have Been to Leadership, What Is It Like? Is It Like

In summary, Leadership is different than National Conference, but the format is the same. It is more focused on leadership and training. It is more worth it to go to Leadership than National Conference.
dns2202
To those who have been to Leadership, what is it like? Is it like National Conference?

I am signing my 2nd recruit Friday. So now I'm going!! Just thought I'd ask!

It's different from NC, but the format is the same. It's more focused on Leadership... growing your team, training them, etc. I refer to it as Leadership is for me as a Director and NC is for my TEAM.

It's so worth it to go and SO much better (at least to me) than NC! You'll have a blast!!!

Congratulations, Future Director Sarah!! :balloon:

I personally think NC is better because EVERYONE can go and I love the excitement of first times and the general feel of the conference. They do more recognition at NC too (TPC, etc.).

BUT, Leadership is also awesome and very worth every penny and minute! It is all about training leaders and if you have earned it I highly recommend going! - AND everyone is there at the same time!

Leadership is fantastic. It is more training focused. As has been mentioned, it is for the leaders of the company, so it is more focused on training and growing your team, etc. I loved it last year. You should definitely go!

And this year, we can all go shopping (or at least window shopping) at Tiffany's... it is just a few blocks away!!!

I liked Leadership better than NC. It was fun finally having someone from my team at NC, but the big advantage of Leadership (at least in my opinion) is that there's sooooo much less recognition. (Please don't shoot me - it's just my opinion.) The training is more direct, too. At NC, there's a lot of playing to the least common denominator, at least in the "anyone can take them" workshops. At Leadership, they don't pull any punches - they assume that if you're there, you're actively working your business and you're there to learn.

Thanks guys! I appreciate it! Lots of good information!

What is the purpose of Leadership at Pampered Chef?

Leadership is a yearly conference hosted by Pampered Chef for top-performing consultants to celebrate their success, learn new skills, and network with other leaders in the company.

How long does Leadership last?

Leadership typically lasts for 3-4 days, depending on the schedule and location of the conference.

What can I expect to learn at Leadership?

At Leadership, you will learn about new product releases, business strategies, and leadership development techniques. You will also have the opportunity to attend workshops and training sessions led by top consultants and corporate leaders.

Is Leadership only for top-performing consultants?

Yes, Leadership is an exclusive event for consultants who have achieved a certain level of sales and leadership within the company. However, all consultants are encouraged to set goals and work towards attending Leadership in the future.

How can I prepare for Leadership?

To prepare for Leadership, you can set goals to achieve the required sales and leadership levels, stay up-to-date with company news and product releases, and connect with other consultants who have attended Leadership in the past for tips and advice.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Leigh0725
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
Leigh0725
  • wadesgirl
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • Trish1953