• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Humor toMaintain a Healthy Level of Insanity:

In summary, the author writes about a technique for maintaining a healthy level of insanity. They suggest doing things such as ordering a diet water at restaurants, page yourself over the intercom, and asking people if they want fries with their order. They also suggest putting decaf in the coffee maker for 3 weeks and switching to espresso once everyone has gotten over their caffeine addictions. Finally, they recommend picking up boxes of condoms at the pharmacy and going to the counter to ask where the fitting room is.
colegrovet
Gold Member
To Maintain A Healthy Level Of Insanity:

1. At Lunch Time, Sit In Your Parked Car With
Sunglasses on and point a Hair Dryer At Passing Cars.
See If They Slow Down.

2. Page Yourself Over The Intercom. Don't DisguiseYour Voice!

3. Every Time Someone Asks You To Do Something, ask If they want fries with that.

4. Put Decaf In The Coffee Maker For 3 Weeks . Once Everyone has Gotten Over Their Caffeine Addictions,
Switch to Espresso.

5. In the Memo Field Of All Your Checks, Write 'For Marijuana'

6. Skip down the hall Rather Than Walk and see how many looks you get.

7. Order a Diet Water whenever you go out to eat, with a serious face.

8. Specify That Your Drive-through Order Is 'To Go'.

9. Sing Along At The Opera.

10. Five Days In Advance, Tell Your Friends You Can' t Attend Their Party Because You have a headache ..

11. When The Money Comes Out of The ATM, Scream 'I Won! I Won!'

12. When Leaving the Zoo, Start Running towards the Parking lot, Yelling 'Run For Your Lives! They're Loose!'

13. Tell Your Children Over Dinner, 'Due To The Economy, We Are Going To Have To Let One Of You Go.'

And The Final Way To Keep A Healthy Level Of Insanity
14. PICK UP A BOX OF CONDOMS AT THE PHARMACY, GO TO THE COUNTER AND ASK WHERE THE FITTING ROOM IS.

I've seen this a couple times before but it's just as funny this time... I love it!! :)

LOL! Love 7, 8 and 12!

Oh my - thank you so much for the laugh!!!

I too, have seen this several times and every time I see it, I STILL laugh out loud......hysterical!!

7. Order a Diet Water whenever you go out to eat, with a serious face.
My son does this regularly. It really confuses a lot of people. He gets a big kick out of it.

Can't wait to try some out on April's Fools' Day!

I've seen that before but it still makes me laugh.

Funny...thanks for sharing! :)

I LOVE 13!!

I think my husband actually said this once.

Of course he and I have the same sence of humor - we are just BAD. When our first born was 2 months old my Mom came for dinner. Keep in mind this is her first grandchild and from 2 weeks old she kept him every Friday night. Anyway, it was getting late and my DH hinted that it was time for her to go. She realized how late it was and started to put her coat on. Then my DH said, "We need to interview the couple we called out of the paper. The ones that want to adopt Wyatt." She flipped for a minute, then realized he was kidding.
We also told her one time that when you push on the soft spot on his head his left leg kicks just like a dog. LOL I told you we were bad.

1. How can I maintain a healthy level of insanity in my daily life?

To maintain a healthy level of insanity, it's important to find a balance between work and play. Make sure to schedule regular breaks and engage in activities that bring you joy and relaxation, such as exercise, hobbies, and spending time with loved ones.

2. Is it okay to take risks and step out of my comfort zone to maintain a healthy level of insanity?

Absolutely! Embracing new challenges and pushing yourself out of your comfort zone can help keep your mind active and prevent boredom. Just make sure to assess the risks involved and take necessary precautions.

3. Can a busy lifestyle prevent me from maintaining a healthy level of insanity?

While a busy lifestyle can be stressful, it's important to make time for self-care and activities that bring you joy. Even if it's just a few minutes a day, find ways to incorporate fun and relaxation into your routine to maintain a healthy level of insanity.

4. How can I avoid burnout while trying to maintain a healthy level of insanity?

To avoid burnout, it's important to set boundaries and prioritize your mental and emotional well-being. Make sure to take breaks, delegate tasks when possible, and say no to commitments that may be too overwhelming. Remember, it's okay to put yourself first.

5. Can maintaining a healthy level of insanity have a positive impact on my overall well-being?

Yes! Engaging in activities that bring you joy and challenge your mind can boost your mood, reduce stress, and improve your overall well-being. It can also enhance your creativity and help you find new perspectives on life and daily challenges.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefkristin
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pamperedbecky
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • Kitchen Diva
  • General Chat
Replies