• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Host a Fundraiser for O.A.R. with the Marine Corps Marathon Team: FAQs Answered

In summary, O.A.R. stands for Operation America Rising, a non-profit organization that supports military veterans and their families. Hosting a fundraiser for O.A.R. with the Marine Corps Marathon Team helps raise funds and awareness for the organization's cause. You can host a fundraiser by signing up on the Pampered Chef website and receive a fundraising kit. There are incentives for hosting a fundraiser, including a special thank you gift and the opportunity to earn free products and discounts. Anyone can host a fundraiser for O.A.R. with the Marine Corps Marathon Team, whether or not they are participating in the marathon.
RunawayChef
I want to host a fundraiser for The Organization for Autism Research (I'm running the Marine Corps Marathon, on the O.A.R. team)
I was thinking about putting the show under my mother's name...but really, is there a difference between her hosting it or me hosting it? Will still count as a "show" if I do it? Will I get the host benefit if I host it?

Will out of towners be able to order online if I don't have my personal website set up?

Thanks in advance!

There is no host benefit associated with a fundraiser, aside from the ability to order the monthly host special, since PC is donate up to 15% of sales to the organization. So other than that it really doesn't matter who you put down as the chairperson.

ten posts down they said that they do get the host special. hrmmmm.....

kdangel said that there was no host benefit besides the host special. The chairperson of the fundraiser CAN order the monthly host special. There are no other benefits for a fundraiser chairperson.

You can definitely order the host special for a fundraiser. I have done it myself! And no, they can't order online unless you have your PWS website unless you have someone else on your team who can set it up on their PWS and then give you the orders.

der...sorry about the confusion.

It doesn't matter who hosts it! I have done fundraisers myself.

1. What is O.A.R. and what does it stand for?

O.A.R. stands for Operation America Rising, a non-profit organization that provides support and resources to military veterans and their families.

2. How does hosting a fundraiser for O.A.R. with the Marine Corps Marathon Team benefit the organization?

All proceeds from the fundraiser will go directly towards supporting O.A.R.'s programs and services for veterans and their families. Additionally, hosting a fundraiser also helps to raise awareness and support for the organization's cause.

3. How can I host a fundraiser for O.A.R. with the Marine Corps Marathon Team?

You can host a fundraiser by signing up on the Pampered Chef website and selecting "Host a Fundraiser for O.A.R. with the Marine Corps Marathon Team" as your chosen cause. Once registered, you will receive a fundraising kit with all the necessary materials and information to get started.

4. Are there any incentives for hosting a fundraiser for O.A.R. with the Marine Corps Marathon Team?

Yes, as a host, you will receive a special thank you gift from Pampered Chef for your support. Additionally, you can earn free products and discounts based on the amount of funds raised during your fundraiser.

5. Can I host a fundraiser for O.A.R. with the Marine Corps Marathon Team even if I am not running in the marathon?

Absolutely! Anyone can host a fundraiser for O.A.R. with the Marine Corps Marathon Team, regardless of whether they are participating in the marathon or not. It is a great way to show support for our veterans and their families.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Hillary
  • pamperedbecky
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Chef Bobby