1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Fundraiser To host or not to host

1. RunawayChef

RunawayChef Member

I want to host a fundraiser for The Organization for Autism Research (I'm running the Marine Corps Marathon, on the O.A.R. team)
    I was thinking about putting the show under my mother's name...but really, is there a difference between her hosting it or me hosting it? Will still count as a "show" if I do it? Will I get the host benefit if I host it?

Will out of towners be able to order online if I don't have my personal website set up?

Thanks in advance!

Sep 21, 2009
  2. kdangel518

kdangel518 Advanced Member Gold Member

There is no host benefit associated with a fundraiser, aside from the ability to order the monthly host special, since PC is donate up to 15% of sales to the organization. So other than that it really doesn't matter who you put down as the chairperson.

Sep 21, 2009
  3. RunawayChef

RunawayChef Member

ten posts down they said that they do get the host special. hrmmmm.....

Sep 21, 2009
  4. crystalscookingnow

crystalscookingnow Senior Member Gold Member

kdangel said that there was no host benefit besides the host special. The chairperson of the fundraiser CAN order the monthly host special. There are no other benefits for a fundraiser chairperson.

5. kdangel518

kdangel518 Advanced Member Gold Member

You can definitely order the host special for a fundraiser. I have done it myself! And no, they can't order online unless you have your PWS website unless you have someone else on your team who can set it up on their PWS and then give you the orders.

Sep 21, 2009
  6. RunawayChef

RunawayChef Member

der...sorry about the confusion.

Sep 21, 2009
  7. AJPratt

AJPratt Legend Member Silver Member

It doesn't matter who hosts it! I have done fundraisers myself.

Sep 21, 2009
Have something to add?

Draft saved Draft deleted