• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

toGo With the Butterball Turkey Gift Checks

In summary, if you purchase a Butterball turkey along with four other participating products at a grocery store, you will receive a $3.00 coupon.
NooraK
Gold Member
There is a coupon available to save $3 with the purchase of a Butterball turkey and certain other participating products.

Coupons | Coupons.com

Click "Food" on the left, I found it on the second page.

I think this would be a great thing to share with our hosts, since the gift check will be for $15, and some may want a larger turkey. Or, depending on how the stores ring up the coupon and the gift check, the $3 may just come off their total of other items purchased.

You should be able to print two by hitting the back button on your browser once you've printed it the first time. Make sure you save one for your own turkey!

It looks to me like you have to purchase four other items in order to receive the $3.00 off. Is this correct and, if so, what other items do you have to purchase?

winklermom said:
It looks to me like you have to purchase four other items in order to receive the $3.00 off. Is this correct and, if so, what other items do you have to purchase?

I was finally able to print the coupon (having network issues with my printer). This is what it says:

Save $3.00 on Butterball fresh or frozen turkey when you buy any combination of FOUR (4) products - Stove Top Stuffing Mix, Heinz HomeStyle Gravy and/or Pillsbury Crescent Rolls.

You should also easily find coupons for the crescent rolls which you should be able to use with this deal, since this coupon is for the turkey. And most people buy stuffing for Thanksgiving as well, and those Stove Top boxes will probably be on sale in the next weeks and there will probably be coupons for those as well.

Sounds good! Thanks for sharing this with us. :chef:

Just came across this (and I think it is great to be bumping it today). Our local grocery store was giving out $7.50 and $5.00 off of turkey purchases. I was lucky to get the $7.50 one. Although I don't shop at this particular store too often, I do shop at the competitor (regular customer there) and they accept competitor coupons :).

Meijer has $9 off hen turkeys and $16 off tom turkeys when you spend $20. I paid $4.10 for a 19# turkey after the $16 off and then my $15 gift check.

1. What are "toGo With the Butterball Turkey Gift Checks"?

"toGo With the Butterball Turkey Gift Checks" are a form of gift certificate or voucher that can be used to purchase a Butterball turkey at participating grocery stores or retailers.

2. How do I use the Butterball turkey gift checks?

To use the Butterball turkey gift checks, simply present them at the checkout counter when purchasing a Butterball turkey at a participating store. The amount on the check will be deducted from the total cost of the turkey.

3. Where can I purchase the Butterball turkey gift checks?

The Butterball turkey gift checks can be purchased online at the Butterball website or at select retailers. They can also be received as a gift from someone who has purchased them.

4. Do the Butterball turkey gift checks expire?

Yes, the Butterball turkey gift checks do have an expiration date. Please refer to the terms and conditions on the check for the specific expiration date.

5. Can I use the Butterball turkey gift checks for any other products?

No, the Butterball turkey gift checks are specifically intended for the purchase of a Butterball turkey and cannot be used for any other products or items.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
imported_iteachurkid
Replies