• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

toAll the Creative Pampered Chefers

In summary, the author is having a couples grilling party tomorrow night. He needs additional suggestions. The party will have chicken breast half seasoned with jerk rub and the other half with the wasabi ginger sauce (cut into 1/4 pcs so everyone can taste), pineapple and peppers on the skewers, and asparugus in the grill basket. The pampered pool board to the couple to sell tickets($1 a piece) will be given to the winner. There will be margaritas (any recipes for that?) and I feel like they are missing something. The crowd is a tough one - family and close friends. The guys are hunters and big into poker and sports. The author wants something different to catch all
Bpratt
I have a couples grilling party tomorrow night. Need additional suggestions. We are making Chicken breast half seasoned with jerk rub and the other half with the wasabi ginger sauce (cut into 1/4 pcs so everyone can taste). Also pineapple and peppers on the skewers, and asparugus in the grill basket. I gave the pampered pool board to the couple to sell tickets($1 a piece), and who ever wins gets that much in free PC. I think we are having margaritas (any recipes for that?) But I feel like we are missing something. I have a tough crowd. Family and close friends. The guys are hunters and big into poker and sports. I want something different to catch all's attention and to make it alot of fun. Does anyone have any suggestions???

These are so good (I first knew of this recipe from the Sweet Potato Queens). This particular version came from someone else on Chef Success.

Slap Your Mama Margaritas

2 cans 7 - up (I actually use Diet Sprite or Sprite Zero, cut back on calories a little... also, I just buy the 2 liter and fill the limeade container up twice)
1 12 oz. can frozen limeade
8 oz tequila
1 bottle Corona beer (no substitutes)

Just dump everything into the QUICK STIR PITCHER and plunge. To make it even “slushier”, freeze the 7-up, beer and tequila ahead of time. If you have the family size Quick Stir Pitcher you can make 2-3 batches at once (they go fast!). I also sometimes, run a fresh cut lime over the rim of the glass and dip in Margarita salt and squeeze the lime into the glass before filling.

Thanks, I have heard about them but could not find the recipe. Sounds gooooood!

Not sure if you want games, but this is always a hit at couples parties.
I don't think I ever laughed so hard in my life when I did this at a couples show.

Replace Your Husband

Give each guest an index card and tell them to list a household item that they would love to get rid of. Next have them list five reasons why they would get rid of it.

After everyone is done writing, say, "OK…cross out the household item that you have written down, in its place I want you to replace it with your husband or boyfriend's name." When they say the sentence they must say: I want to replace (name of husband/boyfriend) because he is....................... and list their reasons.

The one that gets the biggest laughs wins the prize!

laurichef said:
Not sure if you want games, but this is always a hit at couples parties.
I don't think I ever laughed so hard in my life when I did this at a couples show.

Replace Your Husband

Give each guest an index card and tell them to list a household item that they would love to get rid of. Next have them list five reasons why they would get rid of it.

After everyone is done writing, say, "OK…cross out the household item that you have written down, in its place I want you to replace it with your husband or boyfriend's name." When they say the sentence they must say: I want to replace (name of husband/boyfriend) because he is....................... and list their reasons.

The one that gets the biggest laughs wins the prize!

This is such a cute idea!

For my couple's shows I usually fill the largest Stainless Steel Bowl with a bunch of our gadgets and pass it around (lid on) and have each of the guys pick one out from under the lid and describe what the gadget is and what are several uses for it. Brings a bunch of laughs (and usually gets many of them to purchases these add-on items due the guys selling the ideas). They are usually the ones who spend the money anyway.

I like this one because it gets every one going through the catalog!!!Do a "Couples Wishlist". Give each person a catalog with a slip of paper listing:His Wishlist

Her Wishlist

I have each guy fill out the top five products he wants in the kitchen, and the top five products he thinks his wife wants in the kitchen. The ladies do the same, and the couple with the most matches wins a prize. This really gets them (esp. the guys) studying the catalog!

How does everyone get guys to your shows? I have no idea how I could sell this idea to my friends and family. Yes, most people take a catalog home to see if there is anything their husband wants...but I'm not sure I could actually get them to come.

1. How can I become a Pampered Chef consultant?

To become a Pampered Chef consultant, you can sign up on our website or contact a current consultant for more information. We are always looking for passionate individuals who love cooking and want to share our products with others!

2. What types of products does Pampered Chef offer?

Pampered Chef offers a wide range of kitchen tools and cookware, including bakeware, cookware, cutlery, and kitchen gadgets. We also have a variety of pantry staples and seasonings to enhance your cooking.

3. Do you offer any discounts or promotions?

Yes, we often have promotions and discounts available for our customers and consultants. Be sure to check our website and social media pages for the latest deals and offers.

4. Can I host a Pampered Chef party?

Absolutely! Hosting a Pampered Chef party is a great way to earn free products and discounts. Contact a consultant or visit our website to learn more about hosting a party.

5. What is the return policy for Pampered Chef products?

We offer a satisfaction guarantee for all of our products. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you can return it within 30 days for a full refund or exchange.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• leshelman
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
msmileyface
Replies
Views
NooraK