• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How long does it take to get a Home Enterprise License at Apo/Fpo?

In summary, the conversation is about obtaining a Home Enterprise Application Package and the process of getting it signed off and approved. The speaker mentions that it will take 3-6 weeks for the package to be processed and a license to be issued. They also discuss the differences between starting a home business and selling products for a company. The speaker also mentions that the process may be different for overseas bases. Overall, the conversation provides information and advice on obtaining a Home Business License.
redd3708
I had to fill out a "Home Enterprise Application Package" and run around the base to get it signed by different (important) people. After I turned my package in, the man helping me said that it would take 3-6 weeks for my package to be viewed, signed off on, and a licensed to be issued.

How long did it take for y'all to get this done? I think that is a rediculously long time to wait.

Never heard of such of thingAs far as I understand it, we are not "starting" a home business, like a wood shop in the garage. We are selling products for a company. I have a large network of direct selling friends that live on base, and no one (that I know of) has ever done this, or been asked or told that they had to do this.

A lot of times, the "powers that be" don't realize that while essentially we "run" our own business, we are paid by and get a 1099 from TPC, and that TPC takes care of all sales taxes (as long as we collect them).

Now, that said, I am stateside, and maybe things are different on an oversees base, but I don't see why they would be. We are still the same type of business, and we couldn't be doing it if it wasn't on base.

I don't know if any of this helps...hope it did!

It is different overseas and mine probably took that long. I still held shows and to be honest NO ONE ever asked to see it!! However, I always kept a copy of it in my binder that went to every show with me!
The Home Business License is "required" overseas although I KNOW a lot of companies/consultants do not abide by the rules (for example...selling to locals or carrying inventory!) but PC Consultants are held to a higher standard in my opinion.
Go ahead...do your shows...they have all your information and you are good to go!

HTH~
Have a Pampered Day!!

Alrighty, thanks so much. :) That really helped me out.

What is "toAll My Apo/Fpo People..."?

"toAll My Apo/Fpo People..." is a cookbook specifically designed for those living at APO/FPO addresses. It contains a variety of recipes that can be easily made with ingredients that are available at military bases.

Who wrote "toAll My Apo/Fpo People..."?

The cookbook was written by a Pampered Chef consultant who has personal experience living at an APO/FPO address. She wanted to create a resource for other military families who may struggle with finding ingredients and cooking in a limited kitchen.

Are the recipes in "toAll My Apo/Fpo People..." easy to follow?

Yes, the recipes in this cookbook are designed to be simple and easy to follow. They use common ingredients and do not require any special equipment, making them perfect for cooking in a small kitchen.

Can I purchase "toAll My Apo/Fpo People..." at a military base?

Unfortunately, "toAll My Apo/Fpo People..." is not available for purchase at military bases. However, you can purchase it directly from a Pampered Chef consultant or through the Pampered Chef website.

Are there any special discounts for military families when purchasing "toAll My Apo/Fpo People..."?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a 10% discount for active duty military, veterans, and their families when purchasing "toAll My Apo/Fpo People..." or any other product. This discount can be applied through a Pampered Chef consultant or by contacting customer service.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Gina M
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
  • quiverfull7
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Dianneskitchen