• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need a Jump-Start? Share Your Newsletter Titles!

In summary, the conversation is about brainstorming ideas for newsletter titles. Participants share their own newsletter titles and provide suggestions for others. Some suggestions include using alliteration or incorporating personal interests or names into the title. The conversation ends with the original poster expressing gratitude for the suggestions.
ErinPC
I've tried lots of puns and "kitchen-ish" tie-ins for my newsletter (my second attempt), but I honestly can NOT think of anything. Would you all mind sharing your newsletter "titles" if you have one? I just really need a jump-start - or a TON of coffee :)
Thanks, Erin

Since my name starts with a "J" it was hard to find something 'catchy' to go with it. So I just use 'Pampered Pages'

I use "Beth's Bistro" - got this idea by asking on this site! :D

I'm trying to brainstorm ideas for "Erin" or "Morgan"... brain's not awake yet. I'll get back to you. :eek:

ErinPC - How about Erin's Emporium as your title?

And Morgan how about - Morgan's Munchies or Munchin' with Morgan or Morgan's Menu?

Lee Anne

Last edited:
Or Eatin' with Erin?

Do you have a college or something you are associated with?? I went to the University of Oklahoma and live in that town. Our cheer is "Boomer Sooner" so I use the title "Boomer Bites". I can't use the OU logo, but everyone knows what it associated with.

I will keep thinking of something catchy -

Boomer Sooner
Shannon Overstreet

Newsletter titleEpicurious Erin? Erin the Epicure? Probably silly, but it's the only word I could think of starting with E.

Ok this is the best I could come up with (and I stole this idea)

My sister is a teacher and she ALWAYS does ABC books after they study a unit - like weather, countries, ect. We did a book for my dad (the grandkids call him Big Daddy) Anyway - it went like this - A is for Big Daddy because he loves Alaska. B is for Big Daddy because he's big and strong. C is for big Daddy because he loves Christmas - you get the idea.

ANYWAY - you could name yours - P is for Erin becuase she LOVES Pampered Chef or C is for Erin - she will help you discover the chef in you! Something cheesy like that.

Boomer Sooner
Shannon Overstreet

I call my newsletter "Sandy's Solutions". How about "Erin's Edibles" or "Chez Morgan"?

Have a great day,
Sandy

I use Getting Pampered. You could also use Pampered Pages. I haven't found anything I like that goes with my name.

Thanks for all of the suggestions. Now my biggest problem is choosing between them all! What a creative group-- you rock!

1. How can I come up with catchy and attention-grabbing titles for my newsletters?

One great way to come up with newsletter titles is to use puns or wordplay related to your industry or the content of the newsletter. You can also try using numbers or statistics to make the title more intriguing. Additionally, asking a question or using a call-to-action can also make the title more engaging.

2. Should my newsletter titles be consistent or can I change them each time?

It's a good idea to have some consistency in your newsletter titles so that your readers know what to expect. However, you can also change them up to keep things fresh and interesting. Just make sure the titles accurately reflect the content of the newsletter each time.

3. How long should my newsletter titles be?

Ideally, your newsletter titles should be short and to-the-point, around 5-7 words. This makes them easy to read and remember. However, if you have a longer, attention-grabbing title, that can also work as long as it accurately reflects the content of the newsletter.

4. Can I use humor in my newsletter titles?

Using humor in your newsletter titles can be a great way to grab your reader's attention and make them more likely to open the email. However, make sure the humor is appropriate for your audience and aligns with your brand's tone and messaging.

5. How can I make my newsletter titles stand out in a crowded inbox?

One way to make your newsletter titles stand out is by using emojis or symbols to make them visually appealing. You can also use capital letters or different fonts to make the title pop. Additionally, including a cliffhanger or hint at a special offer can entice readers to open the email.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• crystalscookingnow
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • PampChefJoy
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
NooraK
Replies