• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Title Ideas

Nov 28, 2005
I've tried lots of puns and "kitchen-ish" tie-ins for my newsletter (my second attempt), but I honestly can NOT think of anything. Would you all mind sharing your newsletter "titles" if you have one? I just really need a jump-start - or a TON of coffee :)
Thanks, Erin

kcjodih

Legacy Member
Gold Member
Feb 20, 2005
Since my name starts with a "J" it was hard to find something 'catchy' to go with it. So I just use 'Pampered Pages'

BethCooks4U

Legend Member
Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
I use "Beth's Bistro" - got this idea by asking on this site! :D

I'm trying to brainstorm ideas for "Erin" or "Morgan"... brain's not awake yet. I'll get back to you. :eek:

chef_leeanne

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2005
ErinPC - How about Erin's Emporium as your title?

And Morgan how about - Morgan's Munchies or Munchin' with Morgan or Morgan's Menu?

Lee Anne

Last edited:

Sooner PC

Sep 30, 2005
Do you have a college or something you are associated with?? I went to the University of Oklahoma and live in that town. Our cheer is "Boomer Sooner" so I use the title "Boomer Bites". I can't use the OU logo, but everyone knows what it associated with.

I will keep thinking of something catchy -

Boomer Sooner
Shannon Overstreet

jody

Novice Member
Gold Member
Oct 20, 2005
Newsletter title

Epicurious Erin? Erin the Epicure? Probably silly, but it's the only word I could think of starting with E.

Sooner PC

Sep 30, 2005
Ok this is the best I could come up with (and I stole this idea)

My sister is a teacher and she ALWAYS does ABC books after they study a unit - like weather, countries, ect. We did a book for my dad (the grandkids call him Big Daddy) Anyway - it went like this - A is for Big Daddy because he loves Alaska. B is for Big Daddy because he's big and strong. C is for big Daddy because he loves Christmas - you get the idea.

ANYWAY - you could name yours - P is for Erin becuase she LOVES Pampered Chef or C is for Erin - she will help you discover the chef in you! Something cheesy like that.

Boomer Sooner
Shannon Overstreet

bbauman07

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Apr 12, 2005
I use Getting Pampered. You could also use Pampered Pages. I haven't found anything I like that goes with my name.

Nov 28, 2005
Thanks for all of the suggestions. Now my biggest problem is choosing between them all! What a creative group-- you rock!