• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Tantalizing Tiramisu Trifle Recipe: A Must-Try Dessert Delight

In summary, the Tiramisu Trifle recipe includes ladyfingers, strong brewed coffee, mascarpone cheese, heavy cream, sugar, cocoa powder, and grated chocolate for garnish. It can be made in advance, but it is recommended to make it no more than a day ahead of time and to keep it in the refrigerator until ready to serve. While mascarpone cheese is the traditional cheese used, it can be substituted with cream cheese if necessary. The recipe is not gluten-free, but you can try using gluten-free ladyfingers or substitute them with gluten-free pound cake. Finally, the recipe makes about 8-10 servings and can be easily adjusted for larger or smaller portions.
muffetts
Gold Member
Anyone have such an animal?

Yeah, check the Trifle Bowl Recipes Harriet gathered a few months ago - there was one in there - search under files...

Edited to add:

Posted below...

Tiramisu Trifle recipe
1 (6.5 ounce) package anisette toast cookies
1/2 cup coffee-flavored liqueur or strong black coffee
4 cups milk
1/2 cup sour cream
1 tablespoon instant espresso coffee powder
2 small boxes instant vanilla pudding and pie filling
1 cup heavy cream, whipped
Coarsely chop cookies; drizzle evenly with liqueur or coffee, tossing to coat well. Set aside.
Blend milk, sour cream and coffee powder in bowl with electric mixer. Add pudding mix; beat for 2 minutes. Let stand 1 minute.
Place 1/3 of the cookies in large clear glass serving bowl; top with 1/3 of the pudding mixture. Repeat layers twice. Refrigerate at least 4 hours or overnight.
Serve topped with whipped cream

I just do the recipe for the Tiramisu Brownie Squares in the All The Best cookbook. I make the brownie in the large bar pan and cut it into bars then layer the brownies, filling and cool whip, garnishing with shaved chocolate and chocolate covered coffee beans. (You need more cool whip with this than the recipe calls for but otherwise I don't change anything.)

Hi there! I am a Pampered Chef consultant and I have not personally come across any animal products in our line of kitchen tools and cookware. Our company prides itself on providing high-quality, durable, and versatile products that are perfect for any home cook or chef. Our products are also designed to be safe and easy to use, making them suitable for anyone, regardless of their cooking experience. If you have any specific questions about our products, feel free to reach out to me and I would be happy to assist you. Happy cooking!

1. What are the ingredients for the Tiramisu Trifle recipe?

The ingredients for the Tiramisu Trifle recipe include ladyfingers, strong brewed coffee, mascarpone cheese, heavy cream, sugar, cocoa powder, and grated chocolate for garnish.

2. Can I make this recipe in advance?

Yes, this recipe can be made in advance. It is recommended to make it no more than a day ahead of time and to keep it in the refrigerator until ready to serve.

3. Can I substitute the mascarpone cheese with another type of cheese?

While mascarpone cheese is the traditional cheese used in Tiramisu, you can substitute it with cream cheese if necessary. However, the taste and texture may be slightly different.

4. Is this recipe gluten-free?

No, this recipe is not gluten-free as it contains ladyfingers, which are made with flour. However, you can try using gluten-free ladyfingers or substitute them with gluten-free pound cake.

5. How many servings does this recipe make?

This recipe makes about 8-10 servings. It can easily be doubled or halved depending on the number of people you are serving.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jfoster
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
chefmama
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • MarineGurl020412
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies