• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Tiramisu Brownie Trifle Recipe for Your Next Dessert Contest

In summary, to make Tiramisu Brownie Trifle, you will need brownie mix, cream cheese, powdered sugar, espresso, cocoa powder, ladyfingers, and whipped topping. You can use any type of cake or cookie instead of brownies, but make sure to cut them into small pieces. The trifle can be made up to 24 hours in advance, and you can omit the alcohol or substitute with espresso if desired. The best way to serve the trifle is by layering the ingredients in a trifle dish and garnishing with cocoa powder or chocolate shavings.
cochef
Gold Member
We are having a dessert contest at work next week and I was thinking of making this trifle. Does anyone know if it can be made the night before? I want to make sure it will "stay together" until the next day without the filling breaking down (I do have a way to keep it chilled). If not, any other suggestions for a "winning" recipe :)

Yes, it can be made the night before. Also, I suggest using dark chocolate chips rather than grating the chocolate. A lot easier, and you can use more, so even yummier.This is a great favorite of one of my dearest friends, so I've had lots of practice making it! (I make the non-alcoholic version, though, if that makes a difference).

Thanks so much. I have only made it one time at a show and it was eaten right away. I thought it was fantastic (with liquor) and that's why I wanted to make it. Good idea about the chips!

Forgot to ask - does it need to be kept cold?

Yes, it needs to be kept cold because of the cream cheese and whipped topping.

What ingredients are needed to make Tiramisu Brownie Trifle?

To make Tiramisu Brownie Trifle, you will need brownie mix, cream cheese, powdered sugar, espresso, cocoa powder, ladyfingers, and whipped topping.

Can I use a different type of cake or cookie instead of brownies?

Yes, you can use any type of cake or cookie that you prefer in place of the brownies. Just make sure to cut them into small pieces to fit into the trifle dish.

How far in advance can I make Tiramisu Brownie Trifle?

You can make Tiramisu Brownie Trifle up to 24 hours in advance. Just cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.

Can I make this recipe without using alcohol?

Yes, you can omit the alcohol if desired. You can substitute with additional espresso or coffee for the same flavor without the alcohol content.

What is the best way to serve Tiramisu Brownie Trifle?

The best way to serve Tiramisu Brownie Trifle is by layering the ingredients in a trifle dish, starting with the brownies and ending with the whipped topping. You can also garnish with additional cocoa powder or chocolate shavings for presentation.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• MarineGurl020412
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • kam
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
kam
  • PCCHeather0506