• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Tiramisu Brownie Trifle | Make Ahead Recipe

In summary, a Tiramisu Brownie Trifle is a layered dessert made with brownies, coffee-soaked ladyfingers, a creamy mascarpone filling, and chocolate shavings. It can be made in advance and is suitable for a large crowd. Leftovers should be stored in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
cochef
Gold Member
Does anyone know if this can be made the night before, except for the whipping cream on top?

I made it the night before a party just last week and it got rave reviews. I even did the cool whip stripes on top and the chocolate shaving sprinkles; I just popped on the lid and refrigerated until lunch time the next day. It worked wonderfully.​

thanks so much for the feedback. I will definitely do it the night before :)

1. What is a Tiramisu Brownie Trifle?

A Tiramisu Brownie Trifle is a layered dessert made with brownies, coffee-soaked ladyfingers, a creamy mascarpone filling, and chocolate shavings.

2. Can I make a Tiramisu Brownie Trifle in advance?

Yes, you can make a Tiramisu Brownie Trifle ahead of time. In fact, it's recommended to allow the flavors to meld together for a few hours before serving.

3. Can I use store-bought brownies for this trifle?

While homemade brownies are ideal, you can certainly use store-bought brownies in a pinch. Just make sure they are a similar size to the homemade brownies called for in the recipe.

4. Is this dessert suitable for a large crowd?

Yes, a Tiramisu Brownie Trifle is a great dessert for a large crowd. You can easily double or triple the recipe to serve more people.

5. How should I store leftovers of the Tiramisu Brownie Trifle?

Leftovers should be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator. The trifle will keep for up to 3 days, but the longer it sits, the softer the ladyfingers will become.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• MarineGurl020412
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • DebPC
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • kam