• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Tiramisu Brownie Trifle for Thanksgiving: Tips & Tricks

Make sure when you're doing the filling that you're gently folding the whipped cream in, not stirring it. That will make sure it's nice and fluffy. When I do this, it fills the TB right to the top!thank you for the tip I didn't think about that.Another option (if you don't want to use two mixes) is to bake the brownies in a regular 13x9 pan and make them the cakelike ones. You add an extra egg to make cakelike brownies...the directions on the back should include that option. That way you can make them and cut them in pieces, and they'll be that much thicker (to get two "layers" to cut
emo812
I'm making this for my family for Thanksgiving. Does anyone have any tips that I need to know beforehand? It sounds pretty easy so we'll see how it is. Any info would be appreciated.

Thanks!

It is pretty easy! Make sure the brownie is all the way cool and that your cream cheese is nice and soft. That was about the only problem we had. Our cream cheese ended up a little lumpy.

Okay great...thanks for the tip. I figured I would make the brownie tonight and put everything together in the morning unless you think it would be better to put it together tonight. I'll keep that in mind.

emo812 said:
Okay great...thanks for the tip. I figured I would make the brownie tonight and put everything together in the morning unless you think it would be better to put it together tonight. I'll keep that in mind.

Nope, that's what we did for my show. I made the brownie the night before and made the trifle right before the show.

I only use 1T of coffee because I find that 3 is way too strong.

I made everything the night before and just put the trifle together the day of... I found that it really makes all the flavors in the cream meld together. Its a very good dessert, but very, very rich.

Good Luck!

Winnipegk said:
I only use 1T of coffee because I find that 3 is way too strong.

That's good to know. I am making it for Thanksgiving too, so thanks for the tip. I am not a coffee person anyway, so that will be even better!

I used the Mocha Hazelnut Sprinkles instead of coffee, and it turned out great. Lots of compliments on it. :)

sklay723 said:
I used the Mocha Hazelnut Sprinkles instead of coffee, and it turned out great. Lots of compliments on it. :)

Ohh yah that would be great! I've used the hazelnut sprinkles on top but I never thought of substituting them for the coffee

Just a question on this, when I made it last time it came no where near the top of the trifle bowl. Does anyone do anything different to make it look like the picture. It was delicious but not as pretty.

oh yeah I forgot to say I double the brownie. I make 2 boxes of brownies in the Large Bar Pan. I do everything else the same.Make sure when you're doing the filling that you're gently folding the whipped cream in, not stirring it. That will make sure it's nice and fluffy. When I do this, it fills the TB right to the top!

thank you for the tip I didn't think about that.

Another option (if you don't want to use two mixes) is to bake the brownies in a regular 13x9 pan and make them the cakelike ones. You add an extra egg to make cakelike brownies...the directions on the back should include that option. That way you can make them and cut them in pieces, and they'll be that much thicker (to get two "layers" to cut from).

1. What ingredients do I need to make the Tiramisu Brownie Trifle?

To make the Tiramisu Brownie Trifle, you will need brownie mix, cream cheese, powdered sugar, heavy whipping cream, cocoa powder, instant coffee, and ladyfingers. Optional ingredients include chocolate chips, whipped cream, and shaved chocolate for garnish.

2. Can I use a different type of cake instead of brownies for the trifle?

Yes, you can use any type of cake that you prefer for the trifle. However, the traditional Tiramisu recipe calls for ladyfingers, so using brownies will give it a unique twist.

3. How far in advance can I make the Tiramisu Brownie Trifle?

The Tiramisu Brownie Trifle can be made up to 24 hours in advance. However, for best results, assemble the trifle no more than 4-6 hours before serving.

4. Can I make a non-alcoholic version of the Tiramisu Brownie Trifle?

Yes, you can replace the coffee liqueur with an equal amount of coffee extract or strong brewed coffee. You can also omit the alcohol entirely for a non-alcoholic version.

5. How should I store the Tiramisu Brownie Trifle?

The Tiramisu Brownie Trifle should be covered and stored in the refrigerator until ready to serve. Leftovers can be kept in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 3 days.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• MarineGurl020412
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • kam
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
kam
  • PCCHeather0506