• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Tiramisu Brownie Trifle: The Perfect Dessert for Your Next Gathering

In summary, this conversation is about a dessert recipe that is highly recommended by those who have made it. The dessert is a trifle made with brownies, pudding, cool whip, and coffee liqueur. Some variations are mentioned, such as using mocha hazelnut sprinkles instead of coffee liqueur or using almond extract instead of simple syrup. It is suggested to let the flavors blend overnight if making the trifle in advance. There is also a question about the size of the instant pudding box needed for the recipe, with the answer being a 3.3 oz box of regular, sugar-containing pudding. It is also mentioned that the dessert can be made the night before, either in its entirety or with the brownies and filling
Laura420
Have you guys made this dessert yet? If so, did you like it? And, if you made it for a show, did the guests enjoy it? I am thinking of making this for a special gathering and wanted some expert feedback!! :):):)

OMG, it is delish!!!:thumbup:
I brought it to a BBQ, and got rave reviews. Because I used kahlua, I kept the cover on until all kids were served. Just about everyone asked for the recipe!! SO I sent them to my website, or offered to demo it at thier show :D.
And it came together really quickly - after the brownie was baked and cooled- I did that the day before.
Definately make and take to any gathering.

And I made the Summer berry shortcakes for dessert tonite, and they were very tasty as well. :)

PS-- for the trifle: The cool whip in the EAD is just enough for 5 stripes across.

Last edited:
If I make it in the morning, you think it will be ok to serve at 3?

That's about how long mine waited. Gives the flavors a chance to blend. YUM!!

ok, thanks Lauri... sounds like this is the dessert to make!! This will be my first real Trifle, I used the TB for fruit, but not a real trifle dessert.

I made this dessert and it was SO good but TOO rich. I personally prefer making the Teramisu Brownie Squares from All the Best as a trifle recipe. I have been doing it that way since we got the trifle bowl - I just add extra coolwhip (and make the brownie in the large bar pan), otherwise the ingredients are put together as the recipe states and then layered in the trifle bowl.

I made this tonight for a group. Everyone loved it including the kids. I did substitute simple syrup with 1 tsp of almond extract for the coffee liqueur. It was very good. I shaved some chocolate on the top and also used the vegetable peeler to make some chocolate shavings for the top. It looked great. It would make a great dessert for special occasions.
I am also making this for a show Thursday.

I used the Mocha Hazelnut Sprinkles in place of the coffee...everyone seemed to like it a lot, and I had made it for a cluster meeting earlier this month, so I just thought I'd pass that along as an idea. I don't keep coffee in my house, so it was an easy solution for me. And a good way to cross-sell the sprinkles. :)

I intend to sprinkle, the mocha sprinkle, on top instead of shaving chocolate...

I am making this for a party today and wondered about the directions. The recipe calls for 1 box or 3.3 oz of instant vanilla pudding. I have a small box (1 oz) and a large box (1.5 oz) but nothing that says 3.3 oz. Do I need 3 small boxes even though the recipe calls for 1 box?

Are your boxes sugar free? The 3.3 oz box is the 4-serving size of "with sugar" pudding. You should use the equivalent of that.

My box is sugar free, and THANK YOU for your help! Invaluable advice as always.

Has anyone made this dessert the night before?

Either the entire trifle or .... the brownies and filling kept seperate till the day of?

What ingredients are needed to make Tiramisu Brownie Trifle?

To make Tiramisu Brownie Trifle, you will need brownie mix, cream cheese, powdered sugar, whipped topping, strong brewed coffee, cocoa powder, and ladyfingers.

Can I use a different type of cake instead of brownies?

Yes, you can use any type of cake that you prefer for this recipe. However, brownies are traditionally used in Tiramisu Brownie Trifle for their rich and dense texture.

How long does it take to prepare Tiramisu Brownie Trifle?

The total time to prepare Tiramisu Brownie Trifle is approximately 30 minutes. This includes 10 minutes for assembly and 20 minutes for chilling in the refrigerator before serving.

Can I make Tiramisu Brownie Trifle ahead of time?

Yes, you can make Tiramisu Brownie Trifle ahead of time. It is best to prepare it the day before serving to allow the flavors to fully develop and for the trifle to set in the refrigerator.

How should I store any leftover Tiramisu Brownie Trifle?

Any leftover Tiramisu Brownie Trifle should be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator. It will keep for 2-3 days.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• MarineGurl020412
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • kam
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
kam
  • shelly.nurse