• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Tiramisu Brownie Squares Recipe - Easy and Delicious

In summary, to make Tiramisu Brownie Squares, prepare brownie mix according to package instructions and bake in a 9x13 inch pan. Then mix cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla, and fold in whipped cream. Dip ladyfingers in coffee mixture and place on top of cooled brownies. Spread cream cheese mixture over ladyfingers and top with cocoa powder. Refrigerate for 2 hours before serving. Enjoy!
PamperedJess
Hi can anyone please give me the receipe for the Tiramisu Brownie Squares. i don't have the cookbook that they are in.

Thanks
Jess

I'm going to be leaving soon for my Taste of Home Show. If no one has replied by the time I get back (or tomorrow if tonight is too late), I will look it up and post it.

Jess,

Treat yourself by investing in the All The Best cookbook - it IS the BEST!!

Here's the recipe you are looking for:

Tiramisu Brownie Squares
19-21 oz. pkg. brownie mix plus ingredients to make cake-like brownies
1 cup milk
1/4 c. instant coffee granules
12 oz. container cool whip (low-fat is okay but NOT fat-free)
2 pkgs. cheesecake instant pudding (it doesn’t matter if it’s sugar-free or regular)
20 oreo cookies (or other chocolate sandwich cookie)
2 Tbsp. semi-sweet chocolate chips
¼ tsp. cinnamon

Preheat oven to 350. Prepare brownies according to package directions and bake in Rectangular Baker for 25-30minutes until cake tester comes out clean. Cool completely.

Combine milk and instant coffee granules until coffee is dissolved. Add half of cool whip and all of pudding mix, whisk unitl smooth. Coarsely chop cookies and fold into pudding mixture. Spread over brownie.

With open star tip on EAD, fill with remaining cool whip and pipe in diagonal rows over pudding. Grate chocolate over topping and sprinkle with cinnamon.

Yummy THANKS a lot.

Hi Jess, thank you for your interest in the Tiramisu Brownie Squares! I would be happy to share the recipe with you. Here it is:Ingredients:
- 1 box of brownie mix
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 egg
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 cup strong brewed coffee
- 24 ladyfingers
- 1/4 cup cocoa powderInstructions:
1. Preheat your oven to 350°F and prepare a 9x13 inch baking pan with cooking spray.
2. In a mixing bowl, combine the brownie mix, water, oil, and egg. Mix until well combined.
3. Pour the brownie batter into the prepared pan and bake for 25-30 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Let cool.
4. In a separate mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla until smooth.
5. In another bowl, whip the heavy cream until stiff peaks form. Gently fold the whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture.
6. In a shallow dish, mix the coffee with 1/4 cup of water.
7. Dip each ladyfinger into the coffee mixture and place them in a single layer on top of the cooled brownies.
8. Spread the cream cheese mixture over the ladyfingers.
9. Sift cocoa powder over the top of the cream cheese layer.
10. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving.
Enjoy your Tiramisu Brownie Squares! Let me know how they turn out. Happy cooking!

1. What ingredients are needed to make Tiramisu Brownie Squares?

To make Tiramisu Brownie Squares, you will need brownie mix, eggs, oil, water, coffee, cream cheese, powdered sugar, and cocoa powder.

2. Can I use a homemade brownie mix for this recipe?

Yes, you can use your own homemade brownie mix for this recipe. Just make sure to follow the instructions on the package for the correct amount of mix, eggs, oil, and water.

3. How long does it take to prepare Tiramisu Brownie Squares?

The preparation time for Tiramisu Brownie Squares is approximately 20 minutes. However, the brownies will need to cool for at least 2 hours before adding the Tiramisu topping.

4. Can I substitute the coffee with another ingredient?

Yes, if you do not like coffee or prefer not to use it, you can substitute it with an equal amount of milk or water. However, the coffee adds a rich flavor to the brownies, so it is recommended to use it if possible.

5. How should I store Tiramisu Brownie Squares?

Tiramisu Brownie Squares should be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator. They can last for up to 5 days, but it is best to consume them within 2-3 days for the freshest taste.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• MarineGurl020412
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • ChefSandi
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
ChefSandi
Replies