• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Make Ahead Tiramisu Brownie Squares

In summary, to make Tiramisu Brownie Squares, you will need a package of brownie mix, 1/4 cup of strong brewed coffee, 1/4 cup of Kahlua or coffee liqueur, 2 cups of mascarpone cheese, 1 cup of powdered sugar, 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract, 1 cup of heavy cream, and cocoa powder for dusting. You can substitute the coffee and Kahlua with 1/2 cup of strong brewed coffee and 1/4 cup of coffee extract. To assemble, bake the brownie mix, then mix together the coffee, Kahlua, mascarpone cheese, powdered sugar, and vanilla extract. Whip the heavy cream and
jcwarr
does anyone know how far in advance these can be made and still taste good?

If you need them to sit overnight or so, I would bake the brownies and keep them seperate. Then, mix up the topping and keep that in the frig. Then, before serving top them. That way, they don't get too soggy. These are always a BIG HIT whenever I serve them!

browniesthank you!!!! great advice!

1. What ingredients do I need to make Tiramisu Brownie Squares?

To make Tiramisu Brownie Squares, you will need the following ingredients:
- 1 package of brownie mix
- 1/4 cup of strong brewed coffee
- 1/4 cup of Kahlua or coffee liqueur
- 2 cups of mascarpone cheese
- 1 cup of powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1 cup of heavy cream
- Cocoa powder for dusting

2. Can I substitute the coffee and Kahlua in the recipe?

Yes, you can substitute the coffee and Kahlua with 1/2 cup of strong brewed coffee and 1/4 cup of coffee extract. This will give the same coffee flavor without the alcohol content.

3. How do I assemble the Tiramisu Brownie Squares?

To assemble the Tiramisu Brownie Squares, first, bake the brownie mix according to package instructions and let it cool. Then, mix together the coffee, Kahlua, mascarpone cheese, powdered sugar, and vanilla extract until smooth. In a separate bowl, whip the heavy cream until stiff peaks form. Fold the whipped cream into the mascarpone mixture. Spread the mixture over the cooled brownies and dust with cocoa powder. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving.

4. Can I make Tiramisu Brownie Squares ahead of time?

Yes, Tiramisu Brownie Squares can be made ahead of time and refrigerated for up to 2 days before serving. Just be sure to cover the dish with plastic wrap to prevent it from drying out.

5. Can I freeze Tiramisu Brownie Squares?

Yes, Tiramisu Brownie Squares can be frozen for up to 1 month. Wrap the dish tightly with plastic wrap and aluminum foil before freezing. Thaw in the refrigerator before serving.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefSandi
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
ChefSandi
  • kam
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
kam
  • PCCHeather0506