• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Tiramisu Brownie Squares Yum! Yum!

In summary, to make Tiramisu Brownie Squares, you will need a Pampered Chef Brownie Pan and the Tiramisu Brownie Mix. Follow the package instructions for baking and then layer the brownies with mascarpone cheese and espresso whipped cream. Top with cocoa powder for a delicious twist on traditional brownies. While mascarpone cheese is recommended for an authentic flavor, you can substitute with cream cheese. The recipe makes 12 servings and can be made ahead of time by assembling the layers and refrigerating for up to 24 hours. Variations include adding a layer of chocolate ganache or using coffee liqueur instead of espresso.
DZmom
I made this tonight for dessert and it is so good that I just had to post about it. I used a ton of products making this and my family and friends just loved it. I think it is in the Season's Best for S/S 2002 or 2003. I know it's the book that has the Strawberry Cheesecake Torte pictured on the front. I've made it so many times I can no longer count. Everyone always wants it for our family's potluck dinners during the holidays. My mother in law is a die hard chocoholic and I think that I'm going to make the Tiramisu for her birthday next month. It's just to die for!!!

Hey Donna! Could you post the recipe for all of us who don't have that S/B? Thanks in advance! ;)

I love them too Donna! I made them for my own birthday this year. Yumm!

All The BestThe recipe for the Tiramisu Brownie Squares can also be found on page 120 of the All The Best Cookbook...I've also done this one at several shows...goes over really well and shows a lot of great tools! Happy Cooking!!

Okay, thank you! I have that cookbook!

1. How do I make Tiramisu Brownie Squares?

To make Tiramisu Brownie Squares, you will need a Pampered Chef Brownie Pan and our Tiramisu Brownie Mix. Follow the instructions on the package, which will guide you through the baking process. Once baked and cooled, layer the brownies with mascarpone cheese and espresso whipped cream, and top with cocoa powder for a delicious Tiramisu twist on traditional brownies.

2. Can I substitute the mascarpone cheese in this recipe?

While we recommend using mascarpone cheese for the authentic Tiramisu flavor, you can substitute it with cream cheese if necessary. However, the taste and texture may be slightly different from the original recipe.

3. How many servings does the Tiramisu Brownie Squares recipe make?

The Tiramisu Brownie Squares recipe makes 12 servings. This is perfect for a small gathering or for enjoying throughout the week as a tasty treat.

4. Can I make Tiramisu Brownie Squares ahead of time?

Yes, you can make Tiramisu Brownie Squares ahead of time. Simply prepare the brownies and assemble the layers, but do not add the cocoa powder topping. Cover and refrigerate for up to 24 hours. When ready to serve, dust with cocoa powder before cutting into squares.

5. Are there any variations to the Tiramisu Brownie Squares recipe?

Yes, there are several variations you can try with the Tiramisu Brownie Squares recipe. You can add a layer of chocolate ganache on top of the brownies for an extra decadent touch. You can also use coffee liqueur in place of the espresso for a stronger coffee flavor. Get creative and make it your own!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
kam
  • kam
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • millerswamp