• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Are Some Tips for First Time Conference Attendees?

In summary, to make the most out of a conference, it is important to plan ahead and set specific goals, network with others, take notes and ask questions, attend social events, and be open to trying new things. These tips will help you maximize your time and learning opportunities at the conference.
jenscookingnow
I'm a first time attendee and I've heard that everyone is supposed to have a tip to give out to other attendees. Does anyone have any suggestions or ideas of what that could be? I'm kind of at a loss and I leave tomorrow. I'd like to print it out on labels to put on the back of my business cards. Any suggestion at this point would be great. Thanks!

I've been to conference twice and it is not a requirement but I guess if u happen to be mingling in one of ur classes --you may give a suggestion about something you do that works well for you:D

I think it's a great idea but I have been to 2 leaderships and this is my third conference and I have not yet gotten a business card with a tip. Don't stress about it!

Thanks!Good! I have about three thousand other things to do! Enough strss already!

There won't be any tips on this girl's cards! I'll be lucky to get some printed off before Sunday. Not enough hours in the day!

What are some tips for making the most out of a conference?

1. Plan ahead and set specific goals for what you want to accomplish at the conference. This will help you stay focused and make the most of your time there.

2. Network with other attendees and vendors. Take advantage of the opportunity to make new connections and learn from others in the industry.

3. Take notes and ask questions during presentations and workshops. This will help you retain information and make the most of the learning opportunities.

4. Attend social events and after-hours activities. These can be great opportunities to network and build relationships in a more relaxed setting.

5. Don't be afraid to step out of your comfort zone and try new things. Conferences are all about learning and growing, so be open to new ideas and experiences.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sherri lynn
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
liljen19
  • pamperedchef.carol
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
dawnsclassycupboard
  • raebates