• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How to Plan a Successful House Warming Party: Tips and Suggestions

In summary, the host of the party is planning on displaying food in Pampered Chef products and having a table set up with her products. She is also planning on displaying a RUFTH Trivet and information about Pampered Chef's contribution to Feeding America. She is looking for advice on how to invite guests and is interested in any ideas that others may have.
llespinoza
I got a booking from Sunday's show and she just brought a new home and wants to have a Pampered Chef party so that she can invite everyone and show of her home. Any suggestions as to how to handle this type of show.
Thanks for any advise you can give me.

I have a house warming party coming up at the end of April and my host assures me there will be at least 50 people there..mostly family and friends who have not been to her new house since she moved back to town. We are going to set it up like an open house with food displayed in PC products as well as a table with my products on it. I plan on displaying my trifold board and catalogs and having door prizes and offering 10% off anyone's total order if they book a show for May. I am also going to display the RUFTH Trivet and information about Pampered Chef's contribution to Feeding America.

What about a house warming party invitation? Any ideas? I am doing a party the end of April.

Thanks for your ideal, that is something I can talk about to the host. I also would like to have any ideals as for invitations.

Here's the housewarming invite I made up for one I'm doing next month. I'd gladly appreciate any tips or feedback. :balloon: This invite is actually front/back on 1/2 of an 8 1/2" x 11" cardstock. You print it, then flip it in your printer so it prints out on the back (in opposite) and then cut them in half. Then you get the oversized envelopes to mail them out. (you can also slip a mini catalog in the envelope to;)

Hope this makes sense.

Attachments

• Come See My New KITCHEN Invite.pub
    242.5 KB · Views: 530
Last edited:
ChefKelebel said:
Here's the housewarming invite I made up for one I'm doing next month. I'd gladly appreciate any tips or feedback. :balloon: This invite is actually front/back on 1/2 of an 8 1/2" x 11" cardstock. You print it, then flip it in your printer so it prints out on the back (in opposite) and then cut them in half. Then you get the oversized envelopes to mail them out. (you can also slip a mini catalog in the envelope to;)

Hope this makes sense.

Do you have a way to post this is word or pdf??? I don't have publisher :cry:
Thanks!
~Abigail

yes please post invitation in word or pdf - thanks

Hi,

I saved this in a doc for thoses that don't have publisher. You can use PDFescape.com for free and edit other pdf's. I like to use it to customize my oof's. They look really professional done that way.

Hope this helps!:balloon:

Attachments

• Housewarming invite.doc
    335 KB · Views: 588
Last edited:
Thanks Connie for converting this, I haven't logged on in a while and didn't catch this post until today. :)

Thanks you guys!

You're welcome guys!

Has anyone hosted their house warming party and have any comments on how to do one? I have one coming up in a week and am not sure what to do. I was going to do the appetizer theme show. But not sure. ANy help would be appreciated.

1. What is the best way to invite guests to a housewarming party?

The best way to invite guests to a housewarming party is to send out invitations at least 2-3 weeks in advance. This will give your guests enough time to make arrangements to attend. You can also create a Facebook event or send out e-invitations to make the process easier.

2. Should I provide food and drinks at a housewarming party?

It is always a good idea to provide some type of food and drinks at a housewarming party. You don't have to go all out with a fancy spread, but having some appetizers, snacks, and beverages will make your guests feel welcome and comfortable in your new home.

3. How can I make my housewarming party more interactive?

One way to make your housewarming party more interactive is to have a fun activity or game for your guests to participate in. This could be something like a scavenger hunt around the house or a DIY project related to home decor. It will help break the ice and create a more enjoyable atmosphere for everyone.

4. Should I ask my guests to bring housewarming gifts?

While it is common for guests to bring gifts to a housewarming party, it is not necessary to ask for them. If you do decide to ask for gifts, make sure to specify any specific items or themes you would like. Otherwise, your guests can simply bring a small token of congratulations or a dish to share.

5. How can I thank my guests for attending my housewarming party?

A simple thank you note or email is always a nice gesture to show your appreciation for your guests attending your housewarming party. You can also consider giving small party favors or sending them home with leftovers or a homemade treat. It's the thought that counts, so any small gesture will be appreciated by your guests.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• NancyD
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
espinoll
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • JennyJennJen
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies