• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Tips on House Warming Party

Mar 12, 2010
I got a booking from Sunday's show and she just brought a new home and wants to have a Pampered Chef party so that she can invite everyone and show of her home. Any suggestions as to how to handle this type of show.
Thanks for any advise you can give me.

patty42240

May 17, 2009
I have a house warming party coming up at the end of April and my host assures me there will be at least 50 people there..mostly family and friends who have not been to her new house since she moved back to town. We are going to set it up like an open house with food displayed in PC products as well as a table with my products on it. I plan on displaying my trifold board and catalogs and having door prizes and offering 10% off anyone's total order if they book a show for May. I am also going to display the RUFTH Trivet and information about Pampered Chef's contribution to Feeding America.

Mar 29, 2010
What about a house warming party invitation? Any ideas? I am doing a party the end of April.

Mar 12, 2010
Thanks for your ideal, that is something I can talk about to the host. I also would like to have any ideals as for invitations.

ChefKelebel

Jan 18, 2009
Here's the housewarming invite I made up for one I'm doing next month. I'd gladly appreciate any tips or feedback. :balloon: This invite is actually front/back on 1/2 of an 8 1/2" x 11" cardstock. You print it, then flip it in your printer so it prints out on the back (in opposite) and then cut them in half. Then you get the oversized envelopes to mail them out. (you can also slip a mini catalog in the envelope to;)

Hope this makes sense.

Attachments

• Come See My New KITCHEN Invite.pub
    242.5 KB · Views: 471
Last edited:

abigailhutch

Mar 28, 2010
Here's the housewarming invite I made up for one I'm doing next month. I'd gladly appreciate any tips or feedback. :balloon: This invite is actually front/back on 1/2 of an 8 1/2" x 11" cardstock. You print it, then flip it in your printer so it prints out on the back (in opposite) and then cut them in half. Then you get the oversized envelopes to mail them out. (you can also slip a mini catalog in the envelope to;)

Hope this makes sense.

Do you have a way to post this is word or pdf??? I don't have publisher :cry:
Thanks!
~Abigail

Mar 12, 2010
yes please post invitation in word or pdf - thanks

Curlyone

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2008
Hi,

I saved this in a doc for thoses that don't have publisher. You can use PDFescape.com for free and edit other pdf's. I like to use it to customize my oof's. They look really professional done that way.

Hope this helps!:balloon:

Attachments

• Housewarming invite.doc
    335 KB · Views: 527
Last edited:

ChefKelebel

Jan 18, 2009
Thanks Connie for converting this, I haven't logged on in a while and didn't catch this post until today. :)

Curlyone

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2008
You're welcome guys!

crcook

Gold Member
Jan 25, 2010
Has anyone hosted their house warming party and have any comments on how to do one? I have one coming up in a week and am not sure what to do. I was going to do the appetizer theme show. But not sure. ANy help would be appreciated.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
esavvymom
Replies
Views
Casandra Crane
Replies
Views