• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Silicone Fluted Pan Tips for Non-Stick Baking

In a separate larger bowl, beat the softened butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add in the eggs, one at a time, and beat until well combined.4. Mix in the Greek yogurt, vanilla extract, and lemon zest. Slowly add in the dry ingredients and mix until just combined.5. Gently fold in the fresh blueberries.6. Pour the batter into the prepared silicone fluted pan and smooth the top with a spatula.7. Bake for 35-40 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.8. Let the cake cool in the pan for 10 minutes before carefully removing it and placing it on a
mrssyvo
A customer of mine is having problems with her silicone fluted pan- she said everything is sticking, and I told her I would check to see if anyone has a tips sheet for using it. I do not use this pan, so I have nothing-

She should use nonstick spray with flour. It works great for me, and I haven't had any problems.

does anyone have any tips or a recipe for a silicone fluted pan?1. Properly prepare the pan: Before using the silicone fluted pan, make sure to wash it with warm soapy water and dry it thoroughly. You can also lightly grease the pan with a non-stick cooking spray or butter to ensure easy release.2. Use the right temperature: Silicone is heat-resistant but it can still get damaged at high temperatures. Make sure to follow the recommended baking temperature for your recipe and avoid placing the pan directly on a hot stovetop or open flame.3. Let it cool down: After baking, let the pan cool down before attempting to remove the cake or baked goods. This will help the food to set and release from the pan easily.4. Do not use sharp objects: Avoid using sharp objects like knives or metal spatulas to remove the food from the pan. This can damage the silicone and cause it to lose its non-stick properties.5. Use a baking sheet: For extra support, you can place the silicone fluted pan on a baking sheet before placing it in the oven. This will make it easier to handle and prevent any spills or accidents.6. Do not use in the microwave: Silicone fluted pans are not suitable for use in the microwave. Stick to using them in the oven only.7. Do not use abrasive cleaners: Avoid using abrasive cleaners or scrubbers on the silicone fluted pan as they can damage the surface and affect its non-stick properties.8. Store properly: When not in use, store the silicone fluted pan in a cool, dry place. Avoid stacking other heavy pans on top of it as this can cause damage to the pan.Recipe for Silicone Fluted Pan: Blueberry Lemon Bundt CakeIngredients:- 1 ½ cups all-purpose flour- 1 tsp baking powder- ½ tsp baking soda- ½ tsp salt- ½ cup unsalted butter, softened- 1 cup granulated sugar- 2 large eggs- ½ cup plain Greek yogurt- 1 tsp vanilla extract- 1 tbsp lemon zest- 1 cup fresh blueberries- Powdered sugar for dustingInstructions:1. Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C). Grease the silicone fluted pan with butter or non-stick cooking spray.2. In a medium-sized bowl, whisk together the

What are the benefits of using a silicone fluted pan?

Silicone fluted pans are non-stick, lightweight, and flexible, making them easy to use and clean. They also distribute heat evenly, resulting in perfectly baked goods. Additionally, they are durable and can withstand high temperatures.

How do I properly care for my silicone fluted pan?

To ensure the longevity of your silicone fluted pan, it is important to hand wash it with warm soapy water and avoid using harsh scrubbers or metal utensils that can damage the surface. It is also recommended to dry the pan completely before storing it.

Can I use my silicone fluted pan in the oven?

Yes, silicone fluted pans are safe to use in the oven as they can withstand high temperatures. Just be sure to follow the recommended temperature guidelines provided by the manufacturer.

Are silicone fluted pans safe for use with metal utensils?

No, it is not recommended to use metal utensils with silicone fluted pans as they can scratch or damage the surface. It is best to use silicone, plastic, or wooden utensils instead.

Can I freeze my silicone fluted pan?

Yes, silicone fluted pans are freezer-safe and can be used to freeze baked goods. However, it is important to let the pan and its contents cool completely before placing them in the freezer to avoid warping.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• heat123
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
gilliandanielle
  • lesliec
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
Replies