• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Creative in the Kitchen: Tips for Easier Cooking and Serving

In summary, the Chill your CUTTING BOARDS in the freezer to make rolling out your dough easier. To serve unique melon shapes, use your Bread Tube to slice through the center of your favorite melon, and then Crinkle Cut them into slices. Use your Measure, Mix and Pour for baby formula on the go and those powdered nutrient drinks Quick-Stir Pitcher: Use on a camping trip to make huge amounts of gravy minus the lumps, scramble a ton of eggs for a huge breakfast, even to wash those delicate items (well, maybe you need a 2nd pitcher!) When roasting
DebPC
Staff member
**Chill your CUTTING BOARDS in the freezer to make rolling out your dough easier.

**To serve unique melon shapes, use your Bread Tube to slice through the center of your favorite melon, and then Crinkle Cut them into slices.

**Use your Measure, Mix and Pour for baby formula on the go and those powdered nutrient drinks

**Quick-Stir Pitcher: Use on a camping trip to make huge amounts of gravy minus the lumps, scramble a ton of eggs for a huge breakfast, even to wash those delicate items (well, maybe you need a 2nd pitcher!)

**When roasting chicken or turkey, put seasonings under the skin, then remove skin after cooking and still have the flavor.

You can add garlic flavor to salads by rubbing halved garlic cloves around the inside of the salad bowl(s).

To always have fresh ginger on hand for a recipe, you can freeze it either peeled or unpeeled. An added plus -- thawing releases the juices and makes it easier to crush. Use our Garlic Press to crush it!

After zesting and juicing an orange, lemon or lime, grind the remains in your garbage disposal for their refreshing scent.

**If you're juicing lemons, oranges or limes, heat for a 20 seconds in the microwave and roll on the counter for a minutes, you'll get more juice.

**Iced tea or lemonade for a party looks lovely and tastes great when served with special ice cubes. Freeze a sprig of mint or lemon balm or several slivers of lemon zest in each cube and drop a few in each glass. Also put cubes of frozen pink lemonade (maybe with strawberries or maraschino cherries in the center) in regular lemonade. As they melt, the yellow lemonade turns a delicate pink.

tipsthose are awesome tips
thanks for them all
michelle

The garlic press is great for mashing pills for kids and animals.

Nylon Pan Scraper is great to use as an ice scraper for your windshield and side mirror.

Garlic PressThe Garlic Press is great for making play-doh hair. Why buy another toy (that will only get lost under a couch or outside) when you already have a great tool that is WAY easier to find and cleans up in a breeze?

Tons Of TipsI got this from my director in an email. I put it in word and will try to attach it. It is about 20 pages long so if you have any problems opening it, email me and I will send it to you.

Attachments

• tons of tips.doc
    94 KB · Views: 2,276
awesome tips guys thanks for making a newbie feel educated at her shows :p

The tips are what people really love at the shows. As a consultant of any length, it is worth your while studying them for your show. I try to find a few tips for some food I am using that day.

This will make your guests remember you and your ideas and want you to come to their house.

one great idea that I got from a new million $ career clubber is to have sets of tips on different colored postcards and when you use a set at a show ex. green, then you know no to use the green cards at any shows booked from that one. This way people don't keep hearing the same tip over and over again and will want to have more shows with you when you say that at their shows they will hear diff tips but they have be at a show to get more! It worked for me at my last show. I got over 50% bookings(probably cuz of stone special but I know that 2 booked for new tips) :p

Another file for tipsHere's a file I like with a bunch of Quick Product Tips. I give this file to my new consultants to learn new things about each product.

Attachments

• Quick Tip 3-04 updated.doc
    72 KB · Views: 1,085
Thank you!Those are some great tips!! Thanks for sharing!! :)

Great ideasThanks for the tips! Not only are they great for sharing at Shows, but I can add a few to my website and my newsletter!
One of the things I love about this website is how generously other consultants share their ideas and information....it is very appreciated! :)
D.C.

:p Thank you all sooo much for the tips!!! They are great! I really appreciate them. Rachel

Tips Show as ThemeI am doing a show tonight with the theme of Tool Tips since the hostess has had tons of shows in the past and has seen a lot of stuff. I'm taking small sheets of paper, heading each with a tool or product and then listing as many uses as I know for each. For example, Garlic Press...for garlic, bouillon cubes, gingerroot, playdough hair, crush pills, etc etc. I'll give each guest a tool and the corresponding list and I am going to have each person read their sheet. Each time I will open the floor to see if anyone has a use we didn't list. I'm hoping it goes well!! Thanks so much to everyone who has posted tips - I have culled from all sources I could find. If I can get my act together and figure it out I'll post my list too.

That sounds fun, & different! Can't wait to hear how your show goes!

Deborah Czarnecki said:
Thanks for the tips! Not only are they great for sharing at Shows, but I can add a few to my website and my newsletter!
One of the things I love about this website is how generously other consultants share their ideas and information....it is very appreciated! :)
D.C.

I agree completely! I love this board!
:)

TipsI have used my dough roller to smooth out the seams of wallpaper. I have also used my Nady Scrapper to grout my kitchen counter tops. I was tired of waiting on the tile guy to get there to do it.

[email protected]Hi, I am having trouble with my "Wordpad" and cant open these up. Does anyone have acrobat or can you email me?? [email protected]. Thank you. I really like this site and usually cant open upif it's W.

1. How can I make cooking and serving easier?

One tip for easier cooking and serving is to have all of your ingredients prepped and organized before you start cooking. This will save you time and prevent any last-minute scrambling for ingredients. Another tip is to invest in good quality kitchen tools and gadgets that can make tasks like chopping and mixing easier.

2. How can I get more creative in the kitchen?

To get more creative in the kitchen, try experimenting with different flavors and ingredients. Don't be afraid to try new recipes or mix and match different cuisines. You can also get creative by incorporating different textures and presentation styles into your dishes.

3. What are some tips for plating and serving food?

One tip for plating and serving food is to use a variety of colors and textures on your plate. This will make the dish more visually appealing. Another tip is to use garnishes and sauces to add a finishing touch to your dish. Additionally, make sure to use appropriate serving utensils and plates for each dish.

4. How can I make my meals healthier?

To make your meals healthier, try incorporating more fruits and vegetables into your dishes. You can also use healthier cooking methods such as grilling, roasting, or steaming instead of frying. Using herbs and spices instead of salt can also help reduce sodium intake. Additionally, try to limit processed and packaged foods and opt for whole, natural ingredients.

5. What are some time-saving tips for cooking?

One time-saving tip is to meal prep and plan ahead for the week. This can include chopping vegetables, marinating meats, and pre-cooking grains in advance. Another tip is to use kitchen tools such as a slow cooker or pressure cooker to save time on cooking. You can also try cooking in large batches and freezing leftovers for future meals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • DebPC
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • krahema