• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Tip or New Tart Pan

In summary, for the new Pampered Chef Tart Pan, it is important to remember that the bottom comes out, which can cause some kitchen challenges. One tip is to use the Deep Dish Baker to cool the crust quickly and prevent it from breaking. Another tip is to lightly grease the bottom of the Tart Pan before placing the crust in for easier removal. Enjoy creating delicious desserts with your new Tart Pan!
DebPC
Staff member
Tip for new Pampered ChefTart PanGreat Tip for the New Tart Pan

FYI It is so easy to forget that the bottom comes out of the new Tart Pan! The very thing that makes it easy to serve from can also cause some kitchen challenges!

We have made the White Chocolate Raspberry Tart a few times which is awesome, but while putting the crust into the refrigerator, you must hold onto the sides of the pan. So many of us are used to putting our hand underneath of a dish or platter and you'll just push right up through throwing your crumb crust or other ingredients all over the place. After vacuuming up oreo cookies mixed with butter after my husband was helping me by preparing the crust and then doing just that, I thought maybe we could save one or two or you (or your down-lines) the frustration and avoid the possible temptation to get down on the floor and eat up the mess :)!

My Tart Pan fits perfectly inside my Deep Dish Baker, so I plan to put my Baker in the freezer and then slide my crust-lined Tart Pan quickly down inside it so it cools quickly while I prepare the rest of the ingredients. Then, after the filling is completed and placed inside the crust, I'll put it back into the freezer to help it cool faster than the hour that is needed in the refrigerator. No more worries either about popping out the bottom by accident until I am actually ready as the Deep Dish Baker protects the bottom. (Thanks to Donna Sneeringer

for this idea!) Enjoy your new Pampered Chef Tart Pan and all of the wonderful desserts that you can create with it!

.)

Great tip! I never thought about using my Deep Dish Baker to help with the Tart Pan. That will definitely save me some time and frustration. Thanks for sharing! Another tip I have is to lightly grease the bottom of the Tart Pan before placing the crust in. This helps prevent the crust from sticking and makes it easier to remove the whole tart once it's done. Happy cooking!

What is a "Tip or New Tart Pan"?

A "Tip or New Tart Pan" is a special type of baking pan used for making tarts, quiches, and other similar dishes. It typically has a removable bottom and fluted edges to create a decorative crust.

What are the benefits of using a "Tip or New Tart Pan"?

Using a "Tip or New Tart Pan" allows for easy removal of the tart or quiche from the pan, resulting in a beautifully presented dish. The fluted edges also create a professional-looking crust. Additionally, the removable bottom makes it easier to serve and clean the pan.

Can I use a "Tip or New Tart Pan" for other types of baking?

Yes, a "Tip or New Tart Pan" can be used for a variety of baked goods such as pies, cakes, and even savory dishes like casseroles. However, it is best suited for tarts and quiches due to its unique design.

How do I properly care for my "Tip or New Tart Pan"?

To ensure the longevity of your "Tip or New Tart Pan", it is recommended to hand wash it with warm soapy water and dry it thoroughly before storing. Avoid using metal utensils, as they can scratch the non-stick surface. Also, make sure to follow the manufacturer's instructions for specific care and maintenance.

Do I need to use a liner or grease my "Tip or New Tart Pan" before baking?

It is not necessary to use a liner or grease the pan before baking, as most "Tip or New Tart Pans" come with a non-stick coating. However, if you are using a particularly sticky or delicate dough, it may be helpful to lightly grease the pan or use a parchment paper liner. Remember to always follow the recipe's instructions for best results.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jennie50
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Jennie50
  • gailz2
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
chefann
Replies