• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Tip on Measuring Out Cool Whip?

In summary, to measure out Cool Whip in a recipe, you can use a dry measuring cup or a kitchen scale. To prevent it from sticking, lightly grease the measuring cup. If the recipe calls for thawed Cool Whip, measure it while it is still frozen. Whipped cream can be substituted for Cool Whip in equal amounts, but it may affect the end result slightly.
thehaleykitchen
Gold Member
I want to try to make the Berries 'N Cream Wonton Cups but does anyone have a good way of measuring out Cool Whip? I tried once in my measure all cup and it was a big mess!

Thanks!

Karen :blushing:

I was going to say Measure All Cup! I just scoop it in with the Mix N Scraper and push it out.

I just eyeball it. The big 16 oz is 2 cups....cut down the middle is 1 cup...each half can be halved again for 1/2 cup, etc.

Jolie_Paradoxe said:
I just eyeball it. The big 16 oz is 2 cups....cut down the middle is 1 cup...each half can be halved again for 1/2 cup, etc.

That's what I do too.

Put me in the eyeball-it category.

Me too... with the eyeball...

I use Laurie's for 'cutting' the container.

1. How do I measure out Cool Whip in a recipe?

To measure out Cool Whip, spoon it into a dry measuring cup and level off the top with a knife. Alternatively, you can use a liquid measuring cup and gently press down on the Cool Whip to remove any air pockets before measuring.

2. Can I use a kitchen scale to measure out Cool Whip?

Yes, using a kitchen scale is another accurate way to measure out Cool Whip. Simply place your container of Cool Whip on the scale and measure out the desired amount in grams or ounces.

3. How do I prevent Cool Whip from sticking to the measuring cup?

Cool Whip can be sticky, so it may be helpful to lightly grease the measuring cup with cooking spray or oil before scooping it in. This will help the Cool Whip slide out easily and prevent any waste.

4. What if my recipe calls for thawed Cool Whip?

If your recipe calls for thawed Cool Whip, be sure to measure it out while it is still frozen. Once thawed, the volume of the Cool Whip may decrease, resulting in an inaccurate measurement.

5. Can I substitute whipped cream for Cool Whip in a recipe?

Yes, you can substitute equal amounts of whipped cream for Cool Whip in most recipes. However, keep in mind that whipped cream will not hold its shape or stabilize as well as Cool Whip, so the end result may be slightly different.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Jess_K
  • kam
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
tys1031
  • babywings76