• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Your Event Success: Tips for Engaging Visitors at BRU Events!

In summary, the conversation is about the BRU events and how to make them successful. The main tip given is to not sit down at your table and to engage with people passing by by offering a drawing or complimenting them. It is also mentioned that other vendors who were sitting down did not get much attention.
ChefLisa
Hi all!

I was excited to learn about the BRU events (on this board) and I am working the May show. We also secured June, July and August.

I have read some wonderful ideas for the event. Many of the people on this board are working very hard to make their display look great. I am "borrowing" some of the ideas.

I really want to point out the singe most important bit of information I can. To make your event successful, please make sure you do not sit down. If at all possible, get in front of your table. Sometimes people view the table as a wall and they will not be as willing to approach you. I think everyone is offering a drawing or multiple drawings and these are great. If anyone is walking anywhere near your table, please make sure you call out to them and say, "Hi or Good Afternoon, Would you like to register to win a Pampered Chef...?" This will get a lot more people to your table. I did this at a festival in the fall and I had some great success with it. Other vendors were just sitting around and hoping someone would approach their table. They did not get much action.

Good luck to all!
Lisa

When I got my BRU spot I was told I was not to sit down. The lady in charge said that this was an exchange of info so I needed to be up and about talking to everyone. It dose sound like the best way to get people intrested. I know I would stop and talk to someone if they spoke to me! Keep it personal to them when you talk! If they are prego ask when baby is due, tell them how cute their kids are, that kind of stuff. People seem to open up once you are nice to them and intrested in their life. That is my 2 cents!!

Hi Lisa,Thanks for sharing your tips for making the BRU events successful. It's great to see that you have secured multiple months for the event and are already working hard to make your display stand out.I completely agree with your advice about not sitting down and actively engaging with potential customers. It's important to make them feel welcome and to approach them with a friendly greeting. I've also found that offering a giveaway or raffle can generate more interest and leads.I'm glad to hear that you're "borrowing" ideas from other vendors on this board. Collaboration and sharing of ideas is what makes these events successful for everyone involved.Best of luck with your upcoming events!

1. How can I make my booth stand out at a BRU event?

One way to make your booth stand out is to use eye-catching displays and decorations. Additionally, consider offering interactive activities or hands-on demonstrations to engage visitors. Another effective strategy is to offer exclusive event discounts or promotions to entice visitors to stop by your booth.

2. What are some effective ways to engage visitors at a BRU event?

A few effective ways to engage visitors include offering free samples or product demonstrations, hosting a giveaway or raffle, and providing interactive activities such as games or challenges. It's also important to have knowledgeable and friendly staff who can engage with visitors and answer any questions they may have about your products.

3. How can I track the success of my booth at a BRU event?

One way to track the success of your booth is to set specific goals beforehand, such as the number of leads generated or products sold. You can also track website traffic or social media engagement during and after the event to see if there was an increase. Additionally, collecting feedback from visitors can provide valuable insights on the success of your booth.

4. What are some tips for creating an inviting booth at a BRU event?

To create an inviting booth, make sure it is well-lit and visually appealing. Use colors and branding that align with your company's image. Create a welcoming atmosphere by having friendly staff and offering comfortable seating or refreshments. It's also important to have clear signage and displays that showcase your products in an organized and attractive manner.

5. How can I effectively follow up with leads after a BRU event?

Following up with leads after a BRU event is crucial for converting them into customers. Make sure to gather contact information from visitors at the event and follow up with a personalized email or phone call within a week. Offer a special promotion or discount to encourage them to make a purchase. It's also helpful to keep in touch with regular updates and news about your company and products through email or social media.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jcwarr
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • Trish1953
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
ltkacz
  • msunn1973