• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Tina Fey as Sarah Palin on Snl

!I thought that was so funny when Palin said she loved the sketch!It's always good to see people have a good sense of humor about SNL.I think that Palin's appearance on the show was a bit of a stretch for her, but she did a good job.
Cindycooks
Silver Member
In case you missed it! No matter who you support, you have to admit this is hysterical! Hillary getting mad is killing me!
http://www.hulu.com/watch/34465/saturday-night-live-palin--hillary-open

It was great, saw it last night...too funny

I loved it!

I really think Fey looks like Palin in real life, so I bet this wasn't much of a strech for her! She is too funny!

Wow - I thought at first is that really Sarah Palin!!! She did a great job. I don't know anyone who would look like Hillary:)!

This was just too funny!

pampchefrhondab said:
Wow - I thought at first is that really Sarah Palin!!! She did a great job. I don't know anyone who would look like Hillary:)!
This was just too funny!

Hey Rhonda! that's a good thing for all of the people you know....she ain't the "prettiest" by far!;)

I agree...no matter who you support..that is SO funny! "Hillary's" eyes cracked me up :)

Saw part of SNL but missed this ... somebody e-mailed it to me. It is a scream!

I think that, regardless of party lines, that sketch was a trip. I missed it last night but they have it on nbc.com, too, so I watched it this morning. :)

This was Saturday's Get Fuzzy comic. Particularly appropriate. :)

http://www.comics.com/comics/getfuzzy/archive/images/getfuzzy2008091358613.gif

i love that palin came out & said that she loved the skit and that one year she dressed as tina fey for halloween. i love when people are light hearted over snl skits because they make fun of EVERYONE! no one is safe there - regardless of party ties.

thecougchef said:
i love that palin came out & said that she loved the skit and that one year she dressed as tina fey for halloween. i love when people are light hearted over snl skits because they make fun of EVERYONE! no one is safe there - regardless of party ties.

I was just going to post that about Sarah dressing as Tina for Halloween..that is too cool

What is the story behind Tina Fey's portrayal of Sarah Palin on SNL?

In the 2008 U.S. presidential election, Republican candidate Sarah Palin was selected as John McCain's running mate. Tina Fey, a comedian and actress, closely resembled Palin and was known for her impersonations on SNL. When Palin's nomination was announced, Fey was asked to return to the show to portray her.

Did Tina Fey's portrayal of Sarah Palin on SNL affect the election?

It is difficult to determine the exact impact of Fey's portrayal on the election, but it certainly gained a lot of attention and was widely talked about. Some argue that it may have influenced voters' opinions of Palin, while others believe it had no significant effect.

What were some of the most memorable moments from Tina Fey's portrayal of Sarah Palin on SNL?

Some of the most memorable moments include Fey's opening monologue as Palin, her "I can see Russia from my house" line, and her rendition of "Tina Fey as Sarah Palin on SNL" during the Weekend Update segment.

Did Sarah Palin ever respond to Tina Fey's portrayal on SNL?

Yes, Sarah Palin did respond to Tina Fey's portrayal on SNL. In an interview with Fox News, Palin said, "I thought it was hilarious. I thought she was spot on. It was hilarious. Again, I didn't see it, but I heard about it." She also made a guest appearance on SNL alongside Fey.

Has Tina Fey ever reprised her role as Sarah Palin on SNL?

Yes, Tina Fey has reprised her role as Sarah Palin on SNL multiple times, including during the 2016 presidential election and the 40th anniversary special of the show. She has also made appearances as Palin on other shows, such as The Late Show with David Letterman.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mrssyvo
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Hathery
  • pampchefrhondab
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pampchefrhondab
  • cathyskitchen