• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Tina Fey as Sarah Palin on SNL

chefmeg

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2006
I really think Fey looks like Palin in real life, so I bet this wasn't much of a strech for her! She is too funny!

pampchefrhondab

Feb 18, 2005
Wow - I thought at first is that really Sarah Palin!!! She did a great job. I don't know anyone who would look like Hillary:)!

This was just too funny!

chefmeg

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2006
Wow - I thought at first is that really Sarah Palin!!! She did a great job. I don't know anyone who would look like Hillary:)!
This was just too funny!

Hey Rhonda! that's a good thing for all of the people you know....she ain't the "prettiest" by far!;)

sklay723

Advanced Member
Gold Member
Oct 21, 2007
I think that, regardless of party lines, that sketch was a trip. I missed it last night but they have it on nbc.com, too, so I watched it this morning. :)

chefann

Legend Member
Gold Member
Nov 4, 2005
This was Saturday's Get Fuzzy comic. Particularly appropriate. :)

getfuzzy2008091358613.gif

thecougchef

Advanced Member
Feb 25, 2008
i love that palin came out & said that she loved the skit and that one year she dressed as tina fey for halloween. i love when people are light hearted over snl skits because they make fun of EVERYONE! no one is safe there - regardless of party ties.

chefsteph07

Legacy Member
Jul 18, 2007
i love that palin came out & said that she loved the skit and that one year she dressed as tina fey for halloween. i love when people are light hearted over snl skits because they make fun of EVERYONE! no one is safe there - regardless of party ties.

I was just going to post that about Sarah dressing as Tina for Halloween..that is too cool