• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fixing Time Issues on My Computer

In summary, to fix the time on your computer, go to the "Date and Time" settings in your computer's control panel and manually adjust the date and time or set it to automatically sync with an internet time server. If the time on your computer is always wrong, it could be due to a dead CMOS battery, incorrect time zone settings, or a problem with the internet time server. To change the time zone, go to the "Date and Time" settings and select the "Change time zone" option. You can also set your computer's time to automatically adjust for daylight saving time by turning on the option in the settings. If your computer's clock is running too fast or too slow, it may be a sign of a
PCMomto4
The times on the posts are wrong on my computer, is there a way to change the time so that it is correct?

Mine are wrong too, so I'm looking forward to some instruction on fixing it.

Under "User CP" (in top left corner), select "Edit Options" under "Settings and Options" and scroll down to the time zone section. You can set your zone there and your times should be correct.

Mine has been this way too...it's bugged me 'til now. Thanks for asking...and thanks for the instruction.

Thank you, not all of the new posts were showing up, I think the timing may have been why because of the difference bn the website and my computer!!

Thank you! I didn't realize that I could change the time zone.

You are all welcome and glad that I could actually help someone for once before others beat me to it! :)

OH YEA!!!!!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!!

1. How do I fix the time on my computer?

To fix the time on your computer, you can go to the "Date and Time" settings in your computer's control panel. From there, you can manually adjust the date and time or set it to automatically sync with an internet time server.

2. Why is the time on my computer always wrong?

There could be several reasons why the time on your computer is always wrong. Some common causes include a dead CMOS battery, incorrect time zone settings, or a problem with the internet time server. It's best to troubleshoot the issue or seek technical support to determine the root cause.

3. How do I change the time zone on my computer?

To change the time zone on your computer, go to the "Date and Time" settings and select the "Change time zone" option. From there, you can choose the correct time zone for your location and save the changes.

4. Can I set my computer's time to automatically adjust for daylight saving time?

Yes, you can set your computer's time to automatically adjust for daylight saving time. In the "Date and Time" settings, there is an option to turn on automatic adjustments for daylight saving time. Make sure to also select the correct time zone for your location.

5. Why is my computer's clock running too fast or too slow?

If your computer's clock is running too fast or too slow, it could be a sign of a failing CMOS battery. You may need to replace the battery to resolve the issue. It could also be caused by a problem with the internet time server or incorrect time zone settings.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
kspry
  • K.Shaffer
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • Kelly8
  • General Chat
Replies