• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Surprising Success: My Journey to Top 10 Sales & Show Average in 2006!

In summary, Marg and Heather were recognized for their 2006 sales and show averages. Marg was recognized as the top salesperson and Heather was recognized as the seventh best show performer. They are both gunning for the incentive trip to Paris this year.
Marg
We received recognition for 2006 at my cluster meeting this month.
Much to my surprise, I was in the top ten for sales and show average.
I had a baby last year and was on bed rest for the last couple of months and was just doing the bare minimum for the first three after he was born.
I was number 9 in sales ($16,813) and number 7 in show average ($727)

This year, I am gunning for the incentive trip for 2 (for us canadians, it's to Paris! :D ) and to promote to Director. I have 3 recruits, (1 just signed today!) one of whom is qualified. I have a good lead on another recruit. :)

Last edited:
Congratulations! We have our Holiday part with 2006 recognition on Saturday night. I don't know my exact number, but I do know that I am in the top 5 for sales and This is my 8th month and I had to take a month off due to surgery this summer.

Congratulations!

Congrats Marg! Doesn't it feel great?! I was just recognized on Monday at my cluster meeting for top sales for the year. Like you, I also had a baby last year and was on bed rest. I wasn't expecting to get top sales, but was really excited to hear my name being called. My 3rd recruit is getting ready to sign and when she does, I will have 2 active recruits. I can't wait to say I'm a FD!!!

Great Job!!!

Way to go, Marg!!!

Ooh, I wish Paris was one of our trips. :(

That's fantastic Heather!! Congrats to you!!
That's a big part of why I love PC - the recognition is awesome. :D

I was at Leadership when they announced that the trip was Paris - I was so freakin excited! My dh and I keep making plans to go and then I get pg - and you can't go to Paris and not eat soft cheese and not drink wine!! So I am soooo stoked to get this. 2007 is our 10th anniversary year and I'd love to take him to Paris as our anniversary gift. :)

Way To Go!!It is amazing what you can do when you set your mind to it!! Just goes to show you that having a baby isn't an excuse for not reaching your goals! :)

Congrats on your decision to go to Paris!! my PC Buddies that I travel with and I have already decided that we are going to take the train to Paris when we are in London and stay an extra night or two!! It is only like 280 miles away!!!

Congrats on being an amazing member of your cluster!!!:D :D :D

Way to go!!!!!!!

Way to go Marg and Heather!!!!!!!!

WOOHOO for you Marg! I wish my director did this so I had an idea where I stand. Congrats also to all the rest of you who were top or in the top of your cluster for sales! WAY TO GO ALL! :D :D :D

When I saw Belinda she said that women feed off of recognition. I was just sitting there going it's so true! I signed on to only do 1-2 shows a month. Well then I started getting recognized @ our meetings and was thriving off of it. I know that I either would be barely hanging on or quit by now if it wasn't for that!Yeah for everyone!

I love to hear stories like this! I am due with my third baby in June, and am terrified that I will let my business fall and go inactive like I did with my last baby. Knowing that it can and has been done with much success is so inspiring! Congratulations!

WAT TO GO!!! That is WONDERFUL!!!!

What do you want?
gilliandanielle said:
I love to hear stories like this! I am due with my third baby in June, and am terrified that I will let my business fall and go inactive like I did with my last baby. Knowing that it can and has been done with much success is so inspiring! Congratulations!

Gillian,

It depends on what you want!! You can do whatever even having a baby! My best advice for you is to decide when you will be going back to PC and schedule shows BEFORE you have the baby. This way, you will have to get your butt back to shows after the baby!

I had my son in April 2005 and I was so worried that I was not going be able to come back with the force of sales I had prior to Peyton AND then while I was at Leadership 05 they announced Vienna...and I wanted to go sooo bad!! So, I reached out to someone in the company who is very successful and has 2 children while in the business. She gave me the same advice I am giving you....schedule your shows for after the baby before baby comes!!!

And guess what...I earned Vienna even taking 8 weeks off for Peyton!!! :D

You can do whatver you want girl!!!:D :D :D

Congratulations Marg and Heather!! This past summer my parents needed me to help them with several things and it left me with so little time to do PC. Luckily, they are better and doing well. Once in awhile I would make a call during the long trip to the hospital and believe it or not, I recruited 2 people the same week my father had both knees replaced without leaving his side or neglecting either parent. (In addition, I work full time and helped them clean and rent their cottages!!):eek: :eek:
This business amazes me. I honestly felt defeated but then was able to pick things back up. I still earned Atlantis and looking back at my cluster stats...there was definite growth. I am so happy for both of you!! Keep working it!!! And Gillian, as long as you plan ahead and do what you can...when you can...you will continue to do good. :)
Ann

What inspired you to write "Surprising Success: My Journey to Top 10 Sales & Show Average in 2006!"?

I have always been passionate about cooking and sharing my love for kitchen tools with others. After achieving top 10 sales and show average in 2006, I received numerous requests from colleagues and customers to share my secrets to success. I decided to write this book to inspire and motivate others to reach their full potential in their Pampered Chef business.

What can readers expect to learn from your book?

Readers can expect to learn practical tips and strategies for increasing sales and improving show averages in their Pampered Chef business. I share my personal experiences and the techniques that worked for me, as well as insights from other successful consultants in the company.

How did you manage to consistently achieve top 10 sales and show average?

I attribute my success to a combination of hard work, dedication, and utilizing the tools and resources provided by Pampered Chef. I also focused on building strong relationships with my customers and providing exceptional customer service.

What advice do you have for consultants who are struggling to increase their sales and show averages?

My biggest piece of advice is to never give up. Building a successful business takes time and effort, but with persistence and the right strategies, anyone can achieve their goals. I also suggest seeking support and guidance from more experienced consultants, attending training events, and utilizing resources provided by Pampered Chef.

How has your success impacted your life and career?

My success with Pampered Chef has not only allowed me to achieve financial stability and flexibility, but it has also given me the opportunity to build meaningful relationships with my customers and fellow consultants. I am grateful for the support and opportunities that this company has provided me and I am excited to continue growing and achieving more in my career.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
jwpamp
Replies
Views
MissChef
  • ChefBeckyD
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe