• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Time to Reserve "A" Seating With Soutwest!

In summary, "Time to Reserve "A" Seating With Southwest" is a program offered by Southwest Airlines that allows customers to reserve their preferred seating in advance for a fee. To reserve "A" seating with Southwest, you can either purchase it at the time of booking your flight or add it to your existing reservation by logging into your account on their website or mobile app. The cost of reserving "A" seating with Southwest varies and can range from $15 to $25 per seat, per flight segment. You can cancel or change your "A" seating reservation with Southwest up to 24 hours before your flight departure time, but keep in mind that the fee for reserving "A" seating is non-refundable. Whether
kimcooks4u
Gold Member
:thumbup:OMG! The hour has arrived :) - 2:55 is the time I can do my pre-check in for my flight with SOUTHWEST! :p So excited the 24hr mark is here!!!!:love::chef::love:

I'm so bummed Southwest doesn't fly out of Atlanta.

Glad you posted this b/c I totally forgot about going online to pre board!

I did mine this morning!!! We leave DFW at 6:15am!!!!

Got Boarding Group "A" - Position 25 - Hope I get to sit with my buds.
Leaving Buffalo Niagara International Airport at 2:55 pm tomorrow! Time to pack! he he he

Hey guys don't forget to do this at the hotel the day BEFORE you leave!

Hope you didn't watch the news this afternoon about Southwest Airlines.

Don't tease- what happened?

Kim, see you at the airport tomorrow! I'm right behind you in Group B-2 to board.:sing:
Never thought of doing this from the hotel to go home.

Love Southwest Airlines:love:

1. What is "Time to Reserve "A" Seating With Southwest"?

"Time to Reserve "A" Seating With Southwest" is a program offered by Southwest Airlines that allows customers to reserve their preferred seating in advance for a fee.

2. How do I reserve "A" seating with Southwest?

To reserve "A" seating with Southwest, you can either purchase it at the time of booking your flight or add it to your existing reservation by logging into your account on their website or mobile app.

3. How much does it cost to reserve "A" seating with Southwest?

The cost of reserving "A" seating with Southwest varies depending on the specific flight and route. Generally, it can range from $15 to $25 per seat, per flight segment.

4. Can I cancel or change my "A" seating reservation with Southwest?

Yes, you can cancel or change your "A" seating reservation with Southwest up to 24 hours before your flight departure time. However, keep in mind that the fee for reserving "A" seating is non-refundable.

5. Is "A" seating with Southwest worth it?

This ultimately depends on your personal preferences and travel needs. "A" seating can be beneficial for those who want guaranteed early boarding and choosing their preferred seat in advance. However, if you are flexible with your seat choice and don't mind boarding in a later group, it may not be necessary for you to reserve "A" seating.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mscharf
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
flemings99
Replies
Views
pamperedlinda
  • kaseydee
  • General Chat
Replies