• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Monthly Newsletter Timing: Get the Details

In summary, the monthly newsletter from Pampered Chef is typically sent out on the first Monday of every month, but there may be occasional delays. Consultants will automatically receive the newsletter via email, while customers can sign up on the website. The email address associated with the newsletter can be changed at any time through the account on the website. Even if not currently active with Pampered Chef, subscribers will continue to receive the newsletter. Past issues can be accessed through the "Newsletter" tab on the website.
PC Latoya
I was just wondering what time of month do you send out you e-newsletters.

Personally I try to send them out by the 20th of the month before so if they would like to have a show for that month it gives them plenty of time to book the show.

I send mine...out by the 15 of each month that way it gives them plenty of time to get invites out etc if they want to book a party toward the beginning of the next month.

I send mine out the 1st of the month. This coincides with the updating my personal website.

I'm with Deb. I usually send mine out the last evening of the month and update my website the next morning.

1. When can I expect to receive the monthly newsletter?

The monthly newsletter is typically sent out on the first Monday of every month. However, there may be occasional delays due to holidays or other factors.

2. How do I sign up to receive the monthly newsletter?

If you are a consultant, you will automatically receive the monthly newsletter via email. If you are a customer, you can sign up for the newsletter on our website by entering your email address in the designated box.

3. Can I change the email address that the newsletter is sent to?

Yes, you can change the email address associated with your monthly newsletter subscription at any time. Simply log into your account on our website and update your email preferences.

4. Will I receive the newsletter if I am not currently active with Pampered Chef?

Yes, as long as you are subscribed to our newsletter, you will continue to receive it even if you are not currently active with Pampered Chef.

5. Is there a way to access previous newsletters?

Yes, all of our previous newsletters are archived on our website. Simply log into your account and click on the "Newsletter" tab to view past issues.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lt1jane
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • PChefRenee
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
Replies