• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cheering on the Packers: Why We Love Our Team!

In summary, "Cheering on the Packers: Why We Love Our Team!" is a book that celebrates the history and fan base of the Green Bay Packers. It was written by a team of dedicated Packers fans and is suitable for all ages. The book can be found in stores and online, and includes both family-friendly content and tailgate recipes.
DebPC
Staff member
What's your favorite team? Mine's the Packers!

Denver Broncos, of course!

Go Pack Go!

Is there any team other than our beloved Packers?

lt1jane said:
Is there any team other than our beloved Packers?

Yes, the other scrubs the Packers beat up on weekly.

I have TWO favorite teams: The Green Bay Packers and whoever is playing the Bears.

packers.gif

My team is the team that America loves to hate or loves to love.

I am a Cowboys fan through and through. However my household is split.

The teams in my house are:

Eagles (YUCK-- LOL-- my 14 year old is the Eagels fan)
Ravens (10 yr old)
Cowboys (my 12 yr old and me)
Redskins (hubby)
and as for my 6 year old-- he goes with whomever he feels like it at the time. LOL So no specific team for him yet.

There's still time to save him - as Willie Nelson (meant to sing) "Mommas, don't let your babies grow up to be Cowboys fans."

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
There's still time to save him - as Willie Nelson (meant to sing) "Mommas, don't let your babies grow up to be Cowboys fans."

ha ha!! I love that. So will my husband!!

1. What is "Cheering on the Packers: Why We Love Our Team!" about?

"Cheering on the Packers: Why We Love Our Team!" is a book that celebrates the Green Bay Packers and their dedicated fan base. It dives into the history of the team and the reasons why they are beloved by so many.

2. Who wrote "Cheering on the Packers: Why We Love Our Team!"?

The book was written by a team of writers and photographers who are all die-hard Packers fans. They wanted to share their personal experiences and love for the team with others.

3. Is "Cheering on the Packers: Why We Love Our Team!" suitable for all ages?

Yes, the book is appropriate for all ages. It contains family-friendly content and is a great way to introduce younger generations to the rich history and culture of the Green Bay Packers.

4. Can I find "Cheering on the Packers: Why We Love Our Team!" in stores?

Yes, the book is available for purchase at select retailers and can also be found online. You can also purchase it through Pampered Chef as part of our partnership with the Green Bay Packers.

5. Does "Cheering on the Packers: Why We Love Our Team!" include any recipes?

Yes, in addition to stories and photos about the Packers, the book also includes some of our favorite tailgate recipes that are perfect for game day or any gathering with fellow fans.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
  • The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies