• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Don't Forget: Time Change This Weekend!

In summary, for the time change this weekend, you will need to change your clocks to 3:00 am on Sunday at 2:00 am. While most modern devices will automatically adjust, it is best to double check and make any necessary changes manually. If you have any events or appointments scheduled during the time of the time change, it is best to confirm the correct time with the organizers or participants. The time change can also disrupt your sleep schedule, so it is recommended to gradually adjust leading up to the time change. For work hours or commute, the time change should not significantly impact your regular schedule, but it is best to confirm with your employer or check for any changes in public transportation schedules.
naekelsey
Gold Member
Don't forget about the Time Change this weekend!!!

I forgot until my kids reminded me today..

Attachments

• timechange.jpg
    timechange.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 515
Waahoo! My favorite night of the year!

We gain an hour!! Yay!!

Better to forget in Fall - and show up for church an hour late - than in Spring and show up for church during the recessional hymn.

(Not that I'd personally know about anything like that, of course.)

I am so not ready for it!

Hi there! I totally understand, the time change can sneak up on us sometimes. But don't worry, as a pampered chef consultant, I have some great tips and recipes to help you adjust to the time change seamlessly. Let's chat and I'll be happy to share them with you!

1. What time do I need to change my clocks for the time change this weekend?

The time change takes place at 2:00 am on Sunday, so you will need to change your clocks to 3:00 am.

2. Do I need to manually change the time on my appliances and devices?

Most modern devices will automatically adjust for the time change, but it is always a good idea to double check and make any necessary changes manually.

3. Will the time change affect my scheduled events or appointments?

If you have any events or appointments scheduled during the time of the time change, it is best to double check with the organizers or participants to confirm the correct time.

4. How does the time change impact my sleep schedule?

The time change can disrupt your sleep schedule, especially if you have difficulty adjusting to a new time. It is recommended to gradually adjust your sleep schedule leading up to the time change.

5. Will the time change affect my work hours or commute?

If you have a regular 9-5 job, the time change should not significantly impact your work hours. However, if you have a flexible schedule or commute, it is best to confirm the correct time with your employer or check for any changes in public transportation schedules.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • naekelsey
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • janetupnorth
  • General Chat
Replies