• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did you spot our Tiles Small Square Plates on House Hunters last night?

In summary, the Tiles Small Square Plates have dimensions of 6" x 6" x 0.75" and are made of durable stoneware. They come in a set of four and are microwave and dishwasher safe for convenience.
taterbug
Last night I was watching an episode of House Hunters on HGTV. At the end of the show, they always have a shot of the new home owners having a celebration party or gathering in their new home and last night, this couple's end of show shot had them having a little outdoor meal with their small kids. It didn't take me but just a second to recognize the plates they were using - the Tiles Small Square Plates that are currently in the outlet.
I have a set of these plates and truly love them. I just thought it was pretty cool to see our product on tv like that - and to be able to recognize it so quickly.

Very cool. Thanks for sharing that.

That's so cool! It's always fun to spot products we own or are familiar with on TV or in movies. And it's even better when it's a product we love and use regularly. It just goes to show how popular and versatile those plates are. It's also great to see HGTV featuring products from outlets, making them more accessible to a wider audience. Thanks for sharing your experience!

What are the dimensions of the Tiles Small Square Plates?

The Tiles Small Square Plates have a dimension of 6" x 6" x 0.75".

Can these plates be used in the microwave?

Yes, the Tiles Small Square Plates are microwave safe.

Do these plates come in a set?

Yes, the Tiles Small Square Plates come in a set of four.

What material are these plates made of?

The Tiles Small Square Plates are made of stoneware, which is durable and resistant to chipping.

Are these plates dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Tiles Small Square Plates are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Diamond
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Kelly8
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
3girls
Replies