• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Tickets for Mystery Hostess Show?

In summary, a Mystery Hostess Show is a type of party where the hostess is chosen randomly and receives all the hostess benefits. To get tickets, you can purchase them from the hostess or a Pampered Chef consultant, or earn them by hosting your own party or attending other events. The number of tickets needed for the drawing may vary, but typically one ticket equals one entry. Even if you are unable to attend, you can still purchase tickets and be entered into the drawing. If you win, you will be notified within a few days and receive your hostess benefits and any prizes.
MichelleT
I am having my first show this weekend at my house and decided to make it a mystery hostess one to try and draw more people in. Which kind of tickets do you find are better? I had bought the single roll of tickets, intending to have everyone write their names on them, but am starting to think that I should have gtten the double roll.

Since you already have the single roll, you could unroll it a bit, break out the marker while watching TV, and start numbering them 1 through whatever. Have a simple calendar style paper with numbers. Drop a coin, have hostess close eyes and pin the tale on the winner by touching a number, etc. Then you don't have to wait to gather up everyone's tickets at the show. Their number could also be representative of something for booking on that date. ie: number 3 = get $3 off your order. number 20 = get the food chopper for only $20 when you host a show. etc.

Good Idea Rita. Love the number ideas. Just might have to try that.

1. What exactly is a Mystery Hostess Show?

A Mystery Hostess Show is a unique type of party where the hostess is chosen randomly and receives all the hostess benefits. This means they can earn free products and discounts based on the sales from their party.

2. How do I get tickets for a Mystery Hostess Show?

To get tickets for a Mystery Hostess Show, you can either purchase them directly from the hostess or from a Pampered Chef consultant. You can also earn tickets by booking your own party or attending other Pampered Chef events.

3. How many tickets do I need to purchase to be entered into the Mystery Hostess drawing?

The number of tickets needed to enter the Mystery Hostess drawing may vary depending on the consultant or hostess. Typically, purchasing one ticket will give you one entry into the drawing, but some consultants may offer discounts for purchasing multiple tickets.

4. Can I purchase tickets for a Mystery Hostess Show if I am unable to attend?

Yes, you can still purchase tickets for a Mystery Hostess Show even if you are unable to attend. Your tickets will still be entered into the drawing and you will be notified if you are chosen as the Mystery Hostess.

5. How will I know if I have won the Mystery Hostess Show?

If you have won the Mystery Hostess Show, you will be notified by the consultant or hostess within a few days of the drawing. They will also contact you to arrange for you to receive your hostess benefits and any prizes you may have won.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• MarineGurl020412
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
MarineGurl020412
  • Roadtripray
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • fun2cook2