• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Mastering the Ticket Game: Insider Tips and Sample Questions for Newbies

In summary, a newbie is trying to transition into the Ticket Game, but is scared of looking like an idiot. The expert provides a list of questions that are commonly asked at shows, as well as some advice for a newbie.
Melissa78
Gold Member
I've read the posts on the ticket game and I've seen my DD do it at 2 shows (she does it at all) - I've tried the 5 questions on the back of a slip but that just is going no where for me as my guests don't seem to care to participate. SOOOOOOOOOO I'd like to transition into the Ticket Game however, as a newbie, I'm terrified of looking like an idiot when I don't know the answers to the questions...

Would anyone who does this game be willing to throw out example questions that they have gotten or even what seems to come up most frequently so that I can research the answers to anything I don't know off the top of my head?

I figure:
* How much do you make?
* How many shows do you do a week/month?
* How much does it cost to start?
* How hard is it to earn a trip?
* How long is a show?

Also, for a newbie, how do you answer "seasoned" questions without the experience? (ie: Vacations, wages)

Thanks so much!

do you get a discount on your own personal orders? and how much? (i get this asked even when i'm not at a show)

Here are some others besides the ones you listed that were asked at my show last night - I do the 5 questions...

1. Is it hard to get people to book?
2. how many hours a week do you work on your business?
3. How long does it take to get ready for a show?
4. Do you have to buy all the products?
5. How far do you travel to do shows?
6. Have you ever had any bad parties?
7. What if no one shows up for a party?
8. How old were you when you got started?

How does the Pampered Chef business compare to others like Mary Kay, Tupperware, etc? (I get this one asked a lot of the time). The best way to answer is ONLY what you personally know to be true.
1. I don't have to have inventory- What I'm using tonight, came from my own kitchen. Easy to store because I use my business everyday.
2. I asks them a question, because I don't want to answer what they weren't wanting to know. For example, what interests you in the Pampered Chef as a business?

I've been asked if we offer health insurance.

I always get asked what I think is the toughest question- what is your favorite product?!

Is there an age limit to becoming a consultant? (Too old OR too young?)

There's a handout somewhere that has two pages of questions and potential answers. I couldn't find it in the online training center or CC. I think it may have been a part of the Director portion of the newsletter in May? Maybe someone has it to post...

cookin to the top said:
Is there an age limit to becoming a consultant? (Too old OR too young?)

I believe you have to be 18 to sign the contract.

kdangel518 said:
I always get asked what I think is the toughest question- what is your favorite product?!

I always tell them my favorite product is the Super starter kits as it has opened so many doors for me, not only for shows and income but also all the friends I have made. It also helped me to over come my shyness.

What a great thing to say!!! I was asked this question last night at a show, and answered with a product. Thanks for the great twist!!!

I took the Powerful Prospecting at Shows course at National Conference last week. The handout included Ticket Activity Q&A. I'm attaching a scanned copy.

Attachments

• TicketActivityQ&A.doc
    1.7 MB · Views: 602
Abby thanks so much for that document. Its a good overview. Thank you to everyone else. If anyone still thinks of questions they get asked, please feel free to still post. Today's show I didn't do either the ticket or the 5questions. My very first show with no bookings...wonder if that means anything? :D

What is 5 questions? That's one I haven't run across yet.

You ask the guests to turn over their slips and write down any 5 questions about your business as fast as they can. First one done gets a prize (that's how I did it) however I do clarify that it needs to be about my business, not a product. There are several other threads that talk about it more specifically. I think they are listed under "Ticket Game" and some may be at the bottom of this page. I did not get good reception from it. Either my guests dont like free stuff or they just don't care to participate.

Ok...I must be REALLY tired. I saw the title of the thread, and read it as "Tickle Game Questions". *lol*~!

esavvymom said:
Ok...I must be REALLY tired. I saw the title of the thread, and read it as "Tickle Game Questions". *lol*~!

LOL! That would be for another Direct Sales company!

1. What is the "Ticket Game"?

The "Ticket Game" is a fun way for Pampered Chef party guests to earn tickets that they can use towards discounted or free products. It involves answering trivia questions and participating in party activities.

2. How do I earn tickets in the "Ticket Game"?

You can earn tickets by correctly answering trivia questions, participating in party activities, or making purchases during the party. Each method will earn you a certain number of tickets, which you can then use towards discounts or free products.

3. How many tickets do I need to earn to get a free product?

The number of tickets needed for a free product varies depending on the value of the product. Generally, the higher the value of the product, the more tickets you will need to earn. You can refer to the "Ticket Game" chart provided by your Pampered Chef consultant for specific ticket amounts.

4. Can I use my tickets towards discounted products?

Yes, you can use your tickets towards discounted products. For example, if you have earned enough tickets to get a free product, but would rather use them towards a discounted product, you can do so. Your consultant will have a list of products that can be purchased at a discounted ticket price.

5. What happens if I don't use all of my earned tickets during the party?

If you have earned more tickets than you were able to use during the party, you can save them for a future party or use them towards a future purchase with your consultant. Your tickets do not expire and can be saved for as long as you'd like.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
sassypip
  • scrappergirl7
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
scrappergirl7
  • Kristen
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies